Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Putin bombs civil infrastructure instead of military one
Millions of peoples have neither electricity nor sewage, water or gas
The temperature is currently around 16 °F in many Ukrainian cities
It's dark and hungry
How peoples of Ukraine can like the guy and his army which fights not against army but against civilians
Doesn't Putin in reality wants Ukrainians will hate Russians for ever?

It's dark and hungry
How peoples of Ukraine can like the guy and his army which fights not against army but against civilians
With only a few exceptions the Russsian people support the war in Ukraine with no concern for what is being done to the Ukrainian people. It is not just Putin who is the enemy.

It's dark and hungry
you must added here, from Military strategy side, ITS TOTALLY USELESS . IT HAS NEVER WORKED AND I WONT work in Ukraine. the main problem that putin and his close buddies dont have a choice. Moscow with its 1 % of the world GDP has no chance fighting us (70 % ) . still, putin´s propaganda needs content , so putin ´s generals must deliver something ....

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

With only a few exceptions the Russsian people support the war in Ukraine with no concern for what is being done to the Ukrainian people. It is not just Putin who is the enemy.
+1, the best reading of the year. a Belarusian girl who Lives in Muscovy speaks about her Muscovite " friends "

"Among my acquaintances, there are not even those who would say "not everything is so unambiguous." How life in St. Petersburg changed with the beginning of the war
«Сярод маіх знаёмых няма нават тых, хто казаў бы «не ўсё так адназначна». Як змянілася жыццё ў Санкт-Пецярбургу з пачаткам вайны

Civil infrastructure?
What is the military infrastructure?

Did America miss the point or miss the target during the Vietnam war?

The truth is friend, Russia is showing great restraint with it's bombing of the Ukraine.

Ten times more civilians died in the first 15 minutes of America's bombing of Dresden, than Ukrainians who have died so far under Russia's total bombing raids.

I'm throwing that out as a challenge, without offering any specifics on real numbers, but only because I'm confident that it's a safe guess. And I'll take a chance on saying the same about the bombing of London.

Any takers?

That’s because they’re being lied to by Russian media. Thanks to the internet, however, many are getting the real story, leading to traffic jams at the borders.

Civil infrastructure?

The truth is friend, Russia is showing great restraint with it's bombing of the Ukraine.

Ten times more civilians died in the first 15 minutes of America's bombing of Dresden, than Ukrainians who have died so far under Russia's total bombing raids.

I'm throwing that out as a challenge, without offering any specifics on real numbers, but only because I'm confident that it's a safe guess. And I'll take a chance on saying the same about the bombing of London.

Any takers?
Russia is deliberately targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure, not just being careless about collateral damage, and this targeting of civilians is the heart of the Russian strategy.

These are acts of terrorism aimed at trying to freeze huge numbers of civilians to death during the winter in the desperate hope Russia can break the spirit of Ukraine. It is in no way different from the first Russian genocide against Ukraine carried out by Stalin when Stalin deliberately starved nearly 4 million Ukrainians to death to try to stop a Ukrainian independence movement.

In 2019, Putin announced to the world that Russia would make no distinction between civilian targets and military targets by withdrawing Russia from those parts of the Geneva Conventions concerning the protection of civilians, so Russia's current attempt at a second genocide against the Ukrainian people was inn Russia's war plans back in 2019.

Terrible things were done during WWII and the Geneva Conventions were created to try to prevent them from occurring agan, but now Russia has rejecting them and recognizes no moral or legal limitations for its actions in Ukraine. As the Estonian Defense Minister said, the civilized world ends at the Russian border.

Originally posted by Baron
It's dark and hungry

It worked in Kosovo.

After 30 days without power and Internet serbians were begging Milosevic to throw in the towel.

I even remember a sarcastic comment made by the US press secretary (if I'm not mistaken):

"They can continue to have their rock concerts but it's gonna be "Belgrade Unplugged".

That’s because they’re being lied to by Russian media. Thanks to the internet, however, many are getting the real story, leading to traffic jams at the borders.
They may have been fooled about some things, but they supported the outrageous demands Russia made of the Ukrainian people and there were few protesters until Russia began suffering losses and until the mobilization. I believe that if the war had gone well for Russia, there were few Russians who would have cared what happened in Ukraine, just as there were few Germans who cared what the NAZI's were doing in other places.

The Russian army brought their parade uniforms with them when they invaded in February.

Putin was not expecting resistance.

Civil infrastructure?

Any takers?
War Is Between Nations, Not at All Just Between Their Armies

Forum List

Back