Who Came To USMB From Another Site

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I came here when a forum I was on for 14 years closed down. I know many others are here from that site.

I was called Me or Pappy,yet I'm female. I only see one here who kept their original name. A creature of habit I guess.

Anyone else here want to give up their old identity?

I'll probably figure out who most of you are anyway, but its always nice to know where your friends are and even more so your advasaries. So come out of hiding already.

I still don't have spell check so excuse my few mistakes. I can still out spell most of yall anyway.HAHA.

I'll probably figure out who most of you are anyway, but its always nice to know where your friends are and even more so your advasaries. So come out of hiding already.

I still don't have spell check so excuse my few mistakes. I can still out spell most of yall anyway.HAHA.
You may or may not be able to spell, but your inability to use a space after a period is amusing. Were you home-schooled back in the holler?

You may or may not be able to spell, but your inability to use a space after a period is amusing. Were you home-schooled back in the holler?

Well thanks fo the correction. Sounds familiar. I know I was 86ed by someone else about this same problem. But I don't think it was you.

Lets play 'Whats My Name '. I'll ask questions and you answer so I can quess if your an old member of the closed forum.

Question, do you play an instrument?

Well thanks fo the correction. Sounds familiar. I know I was 86ed by someone
You don't know me, but you may have seen one of my identities on your old site at one time. Probably banned in record time. Very few sites besides USMB truly, tolerate and even encourage differencing opinions

Your not one of my all time favs are you ? I miss her . She was a lib but a good one .
I am not a she

Were we freindly to each other on DA?
I barley knew you. I fought with optimus alot and hated ganja free bird and the guy with the glenn campbell mugshot for his avvie
JYs2fS0ceKGl.jpg

I came here when a forum I was on for 14 years closed down. I know many others are here from that site.

I was called Me or Pappy,yet I'm female. I only see one here who kept their original name. A creature of habit I guess.

Anyone else here want to give up their old identity?

I came from ArgueWithEveryone - AWE. I kept my same name when I came here. Prior to AWE I was at Coultervakia, the old Yahoo message board for Ann Coulter.

Forum List

Back