Who are the evil 1%?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
How about we name some of the EVIL 1%.

Apple
Stop buying anything i... no more downloaded music its all part of the evil 1%

Proctor and gamble.
Stop buying pampers and toilet paper and laundry soap folks... its part of the evil 1%

General Mills
Stop buying Yoplait, breakfast cereal, Haagen-Daz and frozen veggies.... its all part of the evil 1%

Proctor and gamble.
Give up your contact lenses, diabetes testing products, Maxi pads and tampons.... all part of the evil 1%

Pepsico
Give up all of your soda, Gatorade, orange juice and chips.... all part of the evil 1%

Mars and Hershey
Give up candy.... all part of the evil 1%

Give up the beer wine and liquor.... Give up your cigarettes, clothes and cars... Give up your coffee, cell phones and computers.... Give up all your music, movies and television...all of those companies are part of the evil 1%

I think you get the idea. Please add anything else i many have missed

:lol:

• Banned
American Sugar Refining

OMG.... sugar. You need to give up sugar as it is part of the 1%

I have an iPhone but I am trying to give up buying diapers. If anyone has any tips on getting a boy to poop in the toilet it would be helpful.
As for beer, my favorite is made canada and I only really watch college basketball. :D

How about we name some of the EVIL 1%.
Apple
Stop buying anything i... no more downloaded music its all part of the evil 1%

Foxconn and Inventec!

Oh wait they are Chinese companies so they cannot be evil yet they are the ones who manufacture Apple products.

Does it really matter whom the 1% are any more?, as it is mathematically impossible for us to ever pay off the national debt!
Bet the answer ends up being Crapitilists and Big Government (Plutocracy). But by the time you figure that out, and, should you rebel, there will be a wooden bed frame waiting for you with a bed-bug ridden straw mattress.
All you need to do is just stick around a lil' while longer.
I just don't know right now if your masters will be fellow Americans or Chinese.

They can replace tampons by using cattails instead. That'll learn those bastards :lol:

Wow another Fox sheep talking point. like we can't get along without angei soft toliet paper.

LOL, i don't watch fox news.

But the truth is the truth.

No one is saying you cant get along without toilet paper. Feel free not to support the evil 1%.

And what type of computer do you have? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Wow another Fox sheep talking point. like we can't get along without angei soft toliet paper.

LOL, i don't watch fox news.

But the truth is the truth.

No one is saying you cant get along without toilet paper. Feel free not to support the evil 1%.

And what type of computer do you have? :eusa_whistle:

Probably a Commodore Vic-20 that he bought from one of the 99% at a garage sale.

Forum List

Back