Who are some other people whose deaths caused liberals to celebrate?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Obviously we've already seen their unadulterated joy over Justice Scalia's passing over the past two days. Just a four months ago we saw the celebration that resulted from the Umpqua Community College shooting. About two years ago we saw mass street parties and parades with heartwarming, humane slogans like "the bitch is dead" when Margaret Thatcher died. The year before that Breitbart's demise inspired similar festivities. What are some other excellent examples of the left's dedication to class, civility, and basic respect for human life?

Obviously we've already seen their unadulterated joy over Justice Scalia's passing over the past two days. Just a four months ago we saw the celebration that resulted from the Umpqua Community College shooting. About two years ago we saw mass street parties and parades with heartwarming, humane slogans like "the bitch is dead" when Margaret Thatcher died. The year before that Breitbart's demise inspired similar festivities. What are some other excellent examples of the left's dedication to class, civility, and basic respect for human life?

What color were those mushrooms?

Your lack of self-awareness is utterly unsurprising, Pogo.

Perhaps then, a link would be in order.

I couldn't believe it when conservatives were celebrating Maya Angelou's death here. I mean what the fuck was that about.
My search did not result in anything concerning your statement s0n. Could you provide some guidance?

He is self aware with an agenda of the leftist intelligentsia.

I couldn't believe it when conservatives were celebrating Maya Angelou's death here. I mean what the fuck was that about.
My search did not result in anything concerning your statement s0n. Could you provide some guidance?

Funny you were able to do a search on one but not the other.
Afraid of what isn't there?

Never be afraid of what isn't there. Take the OP on this thread--- conjured up an image that has no attribution, no link, no names, no nuttin'. None of that was there. Did that stop him from brewing yet another 55 gallon drum of coffee and posting it anyway, credence be damned?

Son, if ya wanna get ahead on this board you can't mire yourself down in the factual. Just grab the broad brush.

Last edited:

News about #Scalia on Twitter
Search Results for Query: scalia | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
‘Burn in hell’: Leftists cheer death of Antonin Scalia
Twitter's Response to Scalia's Death Is a Dizzying Display of Vitriol and Support
Search Results for Query: umpqua | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Margaret Thatcher's death greeted with street parties in Brixton and Glasgow
Celebrating Margaret Thatcher's death: Utterly disgraceful, or totally justifiable?
Andrew Breitbart Death
Liberals Celebrating Breitbart's Death Should Rise Above Such Nonsense

Oh wait. Nevermind. I'm sorry. I forgot. None of these things actually happened, because liberals are awesome, moral, trustworthy people as a rule. They respect life and don't quite literally wish death on anyone who doesn't agree with their every word and deed. Carry on, and save me a piece of that abortion cake.

Who in the hell is Maya

News about #Scalia on Twitter
Search Results for Query: scalia | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
‘Burn in hell’: Leftists cheer death of Antonin Scalia
Twitter's Response to Scalia's Death Is a Dizzying Display of Vitriol and Support
Search Results for Query: umpqua | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Margaret Thatcher's death greeted with street parties in Brixton and Glasgow
Celebrating Margaret Thatcher's death: Utterly disgraceful, or totally justifiable?
Andrew Breitbart Death
Liberals Celebrating Breitbart's Death Should Rise Above Such Nonsense

Oh wait. Nevermind. I'm sorry. I forgot. None of these things actually happened, because liberals are awesome, moral, trustworthy people as a rule. They respect life and don't quite literally wish death on anyone who doesn't agree with their every word and deed. Carry on, and save me a piece of that abortion cake.

When Brietbart passed the left jizzed all over themselves.

This is after 2 seconds of searching. Scroll through the comments:

Maya Angelou was just another leftist fraud

Maya Angelou, dead at 86

If you want more you'll just have to take my word for it. It was despicable. I'm not going to waste time looking more up.

Who in the hell is Maya
Maya Angelou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Famous author. Her book "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" was my first introduction to the kind of horrific developmental damage that influences the most influential thinkers.

Maya Angelou, dead at 86

If you want more you'll just have to take my word for it. It was despicable. I'm not going to waste time looking more up.
Yup. A lot of conservatives share that kind of repulsive, anti-life bullshit. The only big difference between the assholes in California and the assholes back in Alabama is which team they root for.

I remember joyous celebrations when Jerry Fallwell died.
You all are still jizzing yourselves over Nelson Mandela's death
Aaand you're going the direction I knew you would. -.-

Maya Angelou, dead at 86

I was searching the net and not some idiots' postings here.
Maya Angelou, dead at 86
I read the thread... there is no hateful "celebration" on that one s0n. Read it again.

Who in the hell is Maya
Maya Angelou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Famous author. Her book "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" was my first introduction to the kind of horrific developmental damage that influences the most influential thinkers.

Maya Angelou, dead at 86

Yup. A lot of conservatives share that kind of repulsive, anti-life bullshit. The only big difference between the assholes in California and the assholes back in Alabama is which team they root for.

I remember joyous celebrations when Jerry Fallwell died.
You all are still jizzing yourselves over Nelson Mandela's death
Aaand you're going the direction I knew you would. -.-

<shrug> I've never read any of her stuff and I doubt it would appeal to me

Forum List

Back