Who are current Republican "heroes"?

R

rdean

I'm thinking George Zimmerman is still one.

Vladimir Putin seems to be on the list if not near the top.

Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin of course.

Rush Limbaugh.

So who else. And why?

Rush Limbaugh.

So who else. And why?

I nominate rdean, because he continuously exposes the fatuous arguments of the Left.

Although I'm a libertarian, I'm registered Republican so I feel I'm qualified to answer.

Not in any particular order:

1. Thomas Jefferson
2. James Madison
3. George Washington
4. Our troops

Then my personal heros:

5. John Young
6. Clint Eastwood
7. Ted Nugent
8. My daughter Rachel

Although I'm a libertarian, I'm registered Republican so I feel I'm qualified to answer.

Not in any particular order:

1. Thomas Jefferson
2. James Madison
3. George Washington
4. Our troops

Then my personal heros:

5. John Young
6. Clint Eastwood
7. Ted Nugent
8. My daughter Rachel
Good answer. I, too, am an actual Republican, and rate individual Americans of note thus:

1. Ben Franklin
2. George Washington (though a Federalist, still an undisputed hero of our revolutionary principles)
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. Calvin Coolidge
5. Ronald Reagan

Now I wouldn't call George Zimmerman or Vladimr Putin a hero, but the way George has exposed the hypocrisy, hatred, and ignorance of the left, and the way Putin has made Obama look like the ignorant pussy he is, makes me want to buy them both a drink or two

Rush Limbaugh.

So who else. And why?

I'm guessing that Saul Alinsky is the all time left wing hero. All we hear from the left is backwards upside down arguments following Alinsky's "rules for radicals". Case in point is NBC's Bob Costas calling Putin "the great peacemaker" a couple of days ago while the radical left tries to promote the upside down argument that Putin is actually a republican hero.

My niece Alyssa who has lived with this www.rsds.org for more than half of her young twenty years. There is no cure.

I don't give a rat's ass if she is a Republican or not. She probably doesn't care either.

My heroes are all the Republicans, conservatives, independents, etc. who routinely slice and dice the deany in here. Not a challenging accomplishment I'll admit, but fun nonetheless.

My Dad. His name was Daniel Boone. He dragged me from here to eternity to learn about the the beginnings of America. From Gettysburg on a spring break ( aw come on it sucked man every one else was going to the gulf) to The White House to the Capitol to the Needle to Arlington crying yearly over the Kennedy's. To everywhere there was history, my dad dragged me. I so love him now for it.

Gettysburg was especially gross. My Baba (Ukrainian grandmother) almost passed out during the exhibit on how one could amputate without pain killers.

Aye carumba. You have no idea. Gee dad. Thanks.

Another one would be rdean. He makes us look good.

The Koch Brothers pay Rdean to post here to embarrass Liberals. They think it's sick and twisted that they're taking advantage of him, but it's hysterically funny too

Forum List

Back