"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia

In that vein, should whites leave south africa en masse, i suspect the economic status of blacks living there would not change very much.
The Guptas and their ilk would assume control far more harshly than they already have.

I don't care. Were you as concerned when the harshness of apartheid was in place? If not stop whining.

No, I was not as concerned about the harshness of apartheid, because A) apartheid was not even close to genocide, B) everybody had it better under apartheid than under black rule, and C) the white farmers are my people, so of COURSE I care more when they are genocided than when the Tutsis are genocided. Everybody cares more for their own people. For everybody, that's normal, except for whites. The Jews taught us that when WE care about our own, it's racism.
I have no sympathy for white South Afticans.
I hope they leave SA and never return. If that happens the standard of living for rmost blacks living there probably wouldn't change too much unless a charismatic leader like Mandela rises to the challenge. But in either case..the Blacks of SA should reclaim total autonomy over their country and give themselves the chance to determine their own destiny. The west, operating under the auspices of the UN, will likely respond with force to protect the White minority in SA if the wanton slaughter of that group begins on a broad scale. But reverse apartheid might be the answer. That ought to make whites leave. Surely the US. Government would be ok with that since all if our presidents in office during apartheid. were so ambivalent in addressing it. Reagan supported the White SA government. So...yeah..reverse aparthied where all the whites are moved to reservations and given passes to work in black owned areas is a fitting solution.

Black people didn't build shit. lol you're full of crap. 'Natives' were a bunch of regressed savages who tortured people for sport, worked slaves to death, raped any woman they could get away with raping to death, treated their women worse than animals, and murdered each other at every possible opportunity. White people invading was the absolute best thing that ever happened to 'natives', everywhere on the planet whites invaded, bar none. That's just a fact, Jack.

Why did white people need slaves?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Did they need them? Last I heard, it didn't work out so well for the South. I suppose the negroes did do some manual labor like the other farm animals.
If they didn't need them, why did they buy them?

Probably thought they were getting a good deal. Instead they ended up with a second-rate economy that was defeated by the North and now they're feeding those negroes as punishment for seceding.
You whites should have stayed in Europe.
Feel free to return there.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
sorry --but we didn't
the strongest/smartest survive

Why did white people need slaves?

Did they need them? Last I heard, it didn't work out so well for the South. I suppose the negroes did do some manual labor like the other farm animals.
If they didn't need them, why did they buy them?

Probably thought they were getting a good deal. Instead they ended up with a second-rate economy that was defeated by the North and now they're feeding those negroes as punishment for seceding.
You whites should have stayed in Europe.
Feel free to return there.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
sorry --but we didn't
the strongest/smartest survive
If the strongest and smartest survive wtf are YOU doing here?

In that vein, should whites leave south africa en masse, i suspect the economic status of blacks living there would not change very much.
The Guptas and their ilk would assume control far more harshly than they already have.

I don't care. Were you as concerned when the harshness of apartheid was in place? If not stop whining.

No, I was not as concerned about the harshness of apartheid, because A) apartheid was not even close to genocide, B) everybody had it better under apartheid than under black rule, and C) the white farmers are my people, so of COURSE I care more when they are genocided than when the Tutsis are genocided. Everybody cares more for their own people. For everybody, that's normal, except for whites. The Jews taught us that when WE care about our own, it's racism.
I hope they leave SA and never return. If that happens the standard of living for rmost blacks living there probably wouldn't change too much unless a charismatic leader like Mandela rises to the challenge. But in either case..the Blacks of SA should reclaim total autonomy over their country and give themselves the chance to determine their own destiny. The west, operating under the auspices of the UN, will likely respond with force to protect the White minority in SA if the wanton slaughter of that group begins on a broad scale. But reverse apartheid might be the answer. That ought to make whites leave. Surely the US. Government would be ok with that since all if our presidents in office during apartheid. were so ambivalent in addressing it. Reagan supported the White SA government. So...yeah..reverse aparthied where all the whites are moved to reservations and given passes to work in black owned areas is a fitting solution.
Blacks of SA should reclaim total autonomy? Then whites of Europe should, too. Expel every Jew, Muslim, Asian,African or other and confiscate their property.

Blacks of SA should reclaim total autonomy? Then whites of Europe should, too. Expel every Jew, Muslim, Asian,African or other and confiscate their property.
Agreed! But if Europe is to be exclusively white then the whole of Africa must be black...not just SA.

Last edited:

Agreed! But if Europe is to be exclusively white then the whole of Africa must be black...not just SA.
I'm all for moving all the blacks to Africa and all the whites out of Africa.

Forum List

Back