White teen killed by police. Media uninterested

A truly despicable act by police again. Yet the officer was immediately suspended and being investigated. It only makes for a good stoey if the officer gets off scott free without an investigation.

Regardless, I'm sure republicans will be along shortly to praise the "brave" officer for gunning down a "thug."

A truly despicable act by police again. Yet the officer was immediately suspended and being investigated. It only makes for a good stoey if the officer gets off scott free without an investigation.

Regardless, I'm sure republicans will be along shortly to praise the "brave" officer for gunning down a "thug."
We'll see what the courts say.... You don't see us burning the city down and killing cops, do you?????

We'll see what the courts say.... You don't see us burning the city down and killing cops, do you?????
If this was a normal occurrence I bet you'd get pretty ticked.

So you don't believe in the justice system????

Hell, Obozo's DOJ even cleared Wilson and some of the other cops!!!!

Or are you trying to say Obozo is complicit in killing off blacks????
thinking-gif.gif

View attachment 46634
Too often, police are complicit in killing off blacks.

The news corporations are corporations. Corporations exist to make money. That is their highest goal by law. News corporations make money through selling advertising time slots. The price advertisers are willing to pay for those time slots is directly related to the network's viewership ratings. High ratings means lots of people are watching it, which means the advertiser will have a large audience, which means they're willing to buy more slots and pay more for each. All of this means that news corporations fulfill their legally mandated goal of making shit tons of cash by convincing lots of people to watch their network. One major way to do so is to generate controversy. Outrage sells. Right now people are outraged about white police murdering black teenagers. This is what the corporations want to show. It's what makes them money. The public doesn't want to see other stories so they don't get as much air time. I couldn't make it more simple if I tried.

View attachment 46634
tumblr_lus3m9UTEf1qgemu9.gif

...and even more often than that, they deserve it. Im sorry if you dont understand that black on white violence is a much bigger problem in this country. You can pretend it isnt, but the majority of the nation wont.

...and even more often than that, they deserve it. Im sorry if you dont understand that black on white violence is a much bigger problem in this country. You can pretend it isnt, but the majority of the nation wont.
Did this kid in the OP deserve it?

He did if he put an officers life in danger. It sounds like he tried to run them over. If so, he deserved it.

He did if he put an officers life in danger. It sounds like he tried to run them over. If so, he deserved it.
The dash cam video showed he did not. Again, did he deserve to be killed?

I have seen no video that shows the dash cam footage of this incident. To my understanding, that footage isnt available right now. If you have the video, feel free to post it and ill give you my answer.

I have seen no video that shows the dash cam footage of this incident. To my understanding, that footage isnt available right now. If you have the video, feel free to post it and ill give you my answer.
Read the article.

Read the article.
No video evidence???

Read the article.
Wait, you told me to watch the video. Now you want me to read the article? The article says the video hasnt been released yet. Did YOU even read the article?

Forum List

Back