White Supremacist' Could Be Wild Card For Trump In General Election

I was always under the impression white inbred racist cave chimps were Trumps base and not some wild card?

They are not Trumps base I suspect the OP is a trolling Liberal, Even the real racist aren't so cartoonish in their attempts to prove their racism.
Ummm. Trumps first appeal was to people like the OP who if truly a liberal, has been doing an excellent job of making his case as a rabid cave chimp conservative. Trump used the normal coded racial language and some outright racist statements to catch their attention and it was all downhill from there.
As long as idiots like you are alive the Democratic Party will always be an anti-white, blatantly racist party; and all the bullshit about "coded language" will simply be flipped right back onto you via your own sad and desperate words.

I was always under the impression white inbred racist cave chimps were Trumps base and not some wild card?

They are not Trumps base I suspect the OP is a trolling Liberal, Even the real racist aren't so cartoonish in their attempts to prove their racism.
Ummm. Trumps first appeal was to people like the OP who if truly a liberal, has been doing an excellent job of making his case as a rabid cave chimp conservative. Trump used the normal coded racial language and some outright racist statements to catch their attention and it was all downhill from there.
As long as idiots like you are alive the Democratic Party will always be an anti-white, blatantly racist party; and all the bullshit about "coded language" will simply be flipped right back onto you via your own sad and desperate words.
Like most cave monkeys you frequently get shit wrong. I'm not a democrat. :laugh:

Like most cave monkeys you frequently get shit wrong. I'm not a democrat. :laugh:
You are no different from an idiot like Al Sharpton who is one.

Speak english cave chimp. That didnt even make sense.
laugh.gif

No such thing. For starters Black people that are racist sure as hell dont support Hillary. Secondly only you cave chimps lived in the caves of europe.
Getting civilizations started, while you apes were swinging through the trees. And since then, whites created modern civilization while you guys were pathetically getting enslaved by Arab Muslims. Guess what happened when the ragheads tried to do that to Europeans. They came to a gunfight wielding swords. (AKA big ass-kicking)

The Chinese are very surprised to hear that "whites" created modern civilization......as are the Semites of Mesopotamia and the Egyptians of Egypt.

Al Sharpton and Drumpf are birds of a feather...and friends too.

Al Sharpton and Drumpf are birds of a feather...and friends too.

What?

upload_2016-5-6_14-1-50.jpeg

images

This thread is hilarious. It seems to be composed of party imposters from both sides trying to out do one another by become extreme caricatures of how they believe their opposites act,. Pure comedy gold watching the back and forth

This thread is hilarious. It seems to be composed of party imposters from both sides trying to out do one another by become extreme caricatures of how they believe their opposites act,. Pure comedy gold watching the back and forth

You just can't deal with Stevie the Racist being just the racist he is.

Forum List

Back