White South African farmers to be removed from their land | Daily Mail Online

Another blow to fascism, the thread was revived. Suggested viewing: Zulu.

The White Genocide poor!Where are all western presstitutes, where is their condemnation?Whites possess farms since 1600s, it were only few non-Whites in South Africa, probably one two hundred heeds strong cannibalistic tribe.After monkeys devastate South Africa like Zimbabwe, must we send food for them like to other nigga failed states?

South Africa‘s parliament has passed a motion to seize land from white farmers without paying them compensation.
Passed by an overwhelming majority of 241 votes to 83 votes against, the proposal to amend Section 25 of the constitution would allow expropriation of land without any financial recompense.

South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers

It was a prosperous 1st World country before lefts destroyed and allowed criminals run it.No one countriy run by blacks can not survive without whites or at least without white advisors.The former rich country South Africa proves it.

The white genocide: Dear Americans, Europeans and other western nations, it will be the same in our countries because anti-white forces decided to kill our white civilisation. Where are Merkel, Trump, EU & Co, why they can not stop persecution of Whites in SA and instead funneling $$$$ in this failed state.

Asylum for all whites from SA in other western countries is badly needed

Nobody cares, why do you?

In difference to you I'm proud white christian who cares for my Great White Christian Western Civilization
Not all whites are dumbed down by you and your anti-white friends.

Such a video would be an over joyed experience to watch for the likes of an Obama, Rev.Wright, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Black lives matters, NAACP, Black Panthers, Black Congressional Congress or Caucus, and every other leftist, communist, liberal faction that exist in this country today. Remember white people are the devil, and they must be stopped is the global thinking these days.

It doesnt go far enough. They need to look at ownership of all national assets and ensure that the needs of the people are met. It is absurd that a rich country like SA should see so many of its people in poverty.

Nobody cares, why do you?

In difference to you I'm proud white christian who cares for my Great White Christian Western Civilization
Not all whites are dumbed down by you and your anti-white friends.

Perhaps you proud White Christian Patriots should tell Putin to whip out Satan ... And annihilate those crazy darkies ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back