White soldier killed by black in alleged hate crime

If this turns out to be true as described, and Obama doesn't speak out, then he should resign. Seriously, he'll speak out for a fucking professor arrested but not if his subordinate, who he is the commander in chief of ,g ets murdered over his skin color?

Yeah, it seems like a hate crime. We all know there is black on white, white on black, white on brown, brown on white hate crime.

What's your point?

My point is that it is a local story

Blame the media, I do agree with whenever its a white on black hate crime if gets a lot of attention and the media goes off about how they believe racism is still rampant and alive.

Then the same media does their job of demonizing Muslims. The problem is the majority of the people don't know anything else other then they hear on the media.

So whenever a Muslim or a Muslim country is brought up, for example, I spoke to a friend yesterday and he thought we were at war with Iran. He said he didn't really know much about the whole thing I told him that's something Israel wants and wants us to do for them.

But, the government media did it's job.

With white on black hate crimes, people bash white people and even some white people themselves start criticizing their population all to look smart or doing the politically correct thing.

In reality, both of these are dumb ****.

What can me and you do about it? Nothing, I'm not racist, I point out the truth. I'm not shy to say things. Like saying some portions of our black population are unproductive.

Then we have portions who are like the educated. Same with white people, I think many choose to be ignorant are not as educated as they should be given the opportunities they are given.

Same with some portions of my Muslim population! some are living on welfare.

I criticize all and every people. People these days don't want to do that. That's why white people confuse me sometimes.

Although there's too many people to generalize.

If this turns out to be true as described, and Obama doesn't speak out, then he should resign. Seriously, he'll speak out for a fucking professor arrested but not if his subordinate, who he is the commander in chief of ,g ets murdered over his skin color?

I agree. It's time for that boy sitting in the White House to make a statement. But we know he wont do anything.

I agree. It's time for that boy sitting in the White House to make a statement. But we know he wont do anything.

"that boy sitting in the White House". :lol:

Ah well, why don't you just post a picture of yourself in a white bedsheet.

Forum List

Back