white racism

one example is the fiscal cliff,white people would rather the country go over the cliff then give a Black man the credit.Two wars because of some Brown people didn't want to be bullied,you know white people cant stand some one not staying in their place. They will when there's noone to fight their petty wars cause they have all been killed by those Brown people.:badgrin::badgrin:

So, is there a black Stormfront? What's your username there?

I dont post on queer sites like some of you do.

one example is the fiscal cliff,white people would rather the country go over the cliff then give a Black man the credit.Two wars because of some Brown people didn't want to be bullied,you know white people cant stand some one not staying in their place. They will when there's noone to fight their petty wars cause they have all been killed by those Brown people.:badgrin::badgrin:

Negro racism; Never aknowleding that obama is half white, and never realizing that the white conservatives hate his white half just as much as his negro half. By the way slick, obama's DEMOCRATIC controlled senate gave away billions in tax loopholes to NASCAR, Morgan Stanley and other Wall st./big business thieves, while tacking on an $80.00 a month tax INCREASE on EVERY working person making as little as $50,000.00 a year. Screw you and your scumbag president.

well "fugg you" and your people too.

Negro racism; Never aknowleding that obama is half white, and never realizing that the white conservatives hate his white half just as much as his negro half. By the way slick, obama's DEMOCRATIC controlled senate gave away billions in tax loopholes to NASCAR, Morgan Stanley and other Wall st./big business thieves, while tacking on an $80.00 a month tax INCREASE on EVERY working person making as little as $50,000.00 a year. Screw you and your scumbag president.

My people screwed themselves when they refused to pick their own cotton boy. We're paying trillions of dollars for that screwing now in incarceration costs, criminal court costs, section 8 housing costs, high murder rates, high violent crime rates, and all the other entiltements and supervision costs the negro has sucked us dry for over these past 50 or so. years.

My people screwed themselves when they refused to pick their own cotton boy. We're paying trillions of dollars for that screwing now in incarceration costs, criminal court costs, section 8 housing costs, high murder rates, high violent crime rates, and all the other entiltements and supervision costs the negro has sucked us dry for over these past 50 or so. years.
the cost of our failed attempts to modernize the negro is breaking our country !!

Only to racists

LOL........I said "urban" the other day on here and Truthmatters called me a racist.:D

Id like to know where all this pronounced level of white guilt comes from? Its so fucked up.........

Im actually all for reparations though..........reperations to people like me which should come from the estates of the white slave trading assholes of the 18th and 19th centuries.

Last edited:

So, is there a black Stormfront? What's your username there?
I dont post on queer sites like spme of you do.
Stormfront isn't a gay site, you irrational moron. It's racist.

I figured there must be some black racist site out there, and you must belong to it.

So what's your username?

Forum List

Back