white racism

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
one example is the fiscal cliff,white people would rather the country go over the cliff then give a Black man the credit.Two wars because of some Brown people didn't want to be bullied,you know white people cant stand some one not staying in their place. They will when there's noone to fight their petty wars cause they have all been killed by those Brown people.:badgrin::badgrin:

I wonder whats the sat scores for these dumb azzed white people in congress.

one example is the fiscal cliff,white people would rather the country go over the cliff then give a Black man the credit.Two wars because of some Brown people didn't want to be bullied,you know white people cant stand some one not staying in their place. They will when there's noone to fight their petty wars cause they have all been killed by those Brown people.:badgrin::badgrin:

This is New Year's. Not April Fool's.

Last edited:

Given the horrendous display of grammar and spelling here, I'm guessing you didn't set the SAT curve. Combine that with your racist generalizations, I just can't image why anyone would give a shit about what you have to say.

dude look at the democratic voter rolls.

Half of the white people are with Obama too

since they don't qualify for affirmative action probably pretty damn high !!:D

Black people should be offended by affirmative action.
They should demand that they be treated equally and fairly.

Let's see if that happens in my lifetime.... :lol:
Affirmative action is racism against whites!

Black people should be offended by affirmative action.
They should demand that they be treated equally and fairly.

Let's see if that happens in my lifetime.... :lol:

You don't understand. Blacks are offended by AA but they also know it's the only way most of them will ever get a decent job. Blacks know they are mentally inferior and need all the special treatment they can get.

Until you use the word racist when describing the white people you seem to hate, you should be deemed as a racist yourself for grouping all white people making them out to hate black people with a fiscal cliff example.

So, is there a black Stormfront? What's your username there?

Negro racism; Never aknowleding that obama is half white, and never realizing that the white conservatives hate his white half just as much as his negro half. By the way slick, obama's DEMOCRATIC controlled senate gave away billions in tax loopholes to NASCAR, Morgan Stanley and other Wall st./big business thieves, while tacking on an $80.00 a month tax INCREASE on EVERY working person making as little as $50,000.00 a year. Screw you and your scumbag president.

So, is there a black Stormfront? What's your username there?
I dont post on queer sites like spme of you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back