White Privilege Keeps Whites From Getting Shot

I beg to differ, it isnt "white" privilege that keeps me from being shot, it is...see picture below. 15 + 1 full load critical defense 9mm, and an extra magazine, keeps 30 ANTIFA away for sure.

Ruger-Security-9-left-side-3-e1514489214197.jpg

I think a lot of dem candidates this go round are running now to get a leg up in the election after Trumps 2nd

I think a lot of dem candidates this go round are running now to get a leg up in the election after Trumps 2nd
I agree. They are using 2020 to get a head start on their General Election "centrist" shift, because they know that they have a few light years to make up to get within the "sane" zone of the political spectrum.

I beg to differ, it isnt "white" privilege that keeps me from being shot, it is...see picture below. 15 + 1 full load critical defense 9mm, and an extra magazine, keeps 30 ANTIFA away for sure.

Ruger-Security-9-left-side-3-e1514489214197.jpg

Pardon me for overshadowing your partisan hyperbole, but nice weapon, if, you actually own one. I have the SR45 and think it's such a great piece.

hahahhahahahhahahah
cops/etc shoot based on skin color
hahahhahahahhahahahaha
blacks shoot 8 blacks every DAY
every DAY

“When their son is walking down a street with a bag of M&M’s in his pocket, wearing a hoodie, his whiteness is what protects him from not being shot,” Gillibrand claimed. “When their child has a car that breaks down and he knocks on someone’s door for help and the door opens and help is given, it’s his whiteness that protects him from not being shot.”

Here she describes Trayvon Martin, the girl in Detriot, and the young black man in South Carolina shot by whites based on a racist perception.

But hey, never miss a chance to be disingenuous.

“When their son is walking down a street with a bag of M&M’s in his pocket, wearing a hoodie, his whiteness is what protects him from not being shot,” Gillibrand claimed. “When their child has a car that breaks down and he knocks on someone’s door for help and the door opens and help is given, it’s his whiteness that protects him from not being shot.”

Here she describes Trayvon Martin, the girl in Detriot, and the young black man in South Carolina shot by whites based on a racist perception.

George Zimmerman is Hispanic.

The cop who emptied his mag into Philando Castile is Hispanic.

The cops are trigger happy no matter melanin content, foo.

George Zimmerman was a wannabe white and the fact remains that Gillibrand was talking about two instances of blacks getting shot by civilians while asking for help because their vehicles broke down. Those like you know racism exists because you are the racists.

George Zimmerman was a wannabe white and the fact remains that Gillibrand was talking about two instances of blacks getting shot by civilians while asking for help because their vehicles broke down. Those like you know racism exists because you are the racists.
The facts remain, race baiting pussy.

Why do you suppose this is? Sometimes stereotypes are true, not for everyone but if many of the stereotypes actually exist, it would cause concern.

Forum List

Back