white nationalist group leader served criminal summons for harrassing citizens at Trump rally

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
PIKEVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Police in Kentucky have served a criminal summons to a white nationalist group leader accused of harassing protesters at a Donald Trump campaign rally in Louisville last year, according to a city official.

Pikeville City Manager Donovan Blackburn said Monday that a city police officer served the summons to Matthew Heimbach on Saturday after he marched with white nationalist groups in the eastern Kentucky city. The summons accuses Heimbach of harassment without injury and orders him to appear in Jefferson District Court.

Heimbach told The Associated Press he believes the case is the product of a "huge social media campaign" by "anti-fascists" and "far-left activists."

lol this guy's whining about "anti-fascists" and "far-left activists" while he himself behaves like a fascist, attempting to thwart the Constitutional 1st Amendment rights of US citizens

the country is going bananas, thanks again Agent Orange

Man charged with harassment over removal of Trump protesters

Reince Priebus admits Trump administration has looked into changing the First Amendment

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus admitted that the Trump administration has "looked at" a constitutional amendment to free speech protections during a Sunday morning interview with ABC's Jonathan Karl. Karl sought to clarify President Trump's tweet that "the failing New York Times has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change the libel laws?" "That would require, as I understand it, a constitutional amendment," Karl said. "Is he really going to pursue that? Is that something he wants to pursue?" "I think it's something we've looked at," Priebus replied in the affirmative. "How that gets executed, or whether that goes anywhere, is a different story."

Reince Priebus admits Trump administration has looked into changing the First Amendment

Remember when the RWNJs here said I was wrong when I said he wants to gut the constitution? He has said it over and over and about several different amendments.

Remember when the RWNJs here said I was wrong when I said he wants to gut the constitution? He has said it over and over and about several different amendments.
You can tell by his most ardent sucker fish that they wouldn't mind if he gutted the Constitution and brought on a dictatorship...

Same RWNJs defend or lie about drumpf inciting riots and violence at his kkk rallies.

3bfd6d2efafb438292b09db4e7958373.jpg

You can tell by his most ardent sucker fish that they wouldn't mind if he gutted the Constitution and brought on a dictatorship...

"sucker fish"

Perfect.

In another thread, they're defending his revisionist history!

Its gonna be a long long LONG 4 years.

Forum List

Back