White House Watch: Trump Turnaround.....GO TRUMP!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Rasmussen ^ | October 5, 2016
The two major presidential candidates remain in a dead heat, but Donald Trump has regained the edge.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch survey shows Trump with 42% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Hillary Clinton’s 41%. Yesterday, it was the other way around, Clinton 42%, Trump 41%, and the day before Clinton had a 43% to 40% advantage. This is the first time Trump has been ahead since before the first presidential debate last week.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson earns eight percent (8%) support in the latest survey, and Green Party nominee Jill Stein remains at two percent (2%). Another two percent (2%) like some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Among the 82% of voters who say they are certain how they will vote, Trump leads 48% to 47%. Among those who say they still could change their minds, it’s Trump 32%, Clinton 30%, Johnson 27% and Stein 11%.

This survey was largely completed prior to last night’s debate between Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine and Trump’s running mate Mike Pence.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted on October 2-4, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

[Rasmussen Reports analysts Amy Holmes and Fran Coombs are available for interested media. Please call 732-776-9777 ext. 205 for interviews.]

Voters are a bit more likely this year to say the vice presidential debate is important to their vote, putting it nearly even with the presidential debates in that regard. The next debate between Clinton and Trump is on Sunday.

Eighty-six percent (86%) of Trump voters and 88% of Clinton supporters say they are already certain how they will vote. But 52% of voters who back Johnson and 76% of those who favor Stein say they still could change their minds.

Both Clinton and Trump earn near 80% of the vote from those in their respective political parties. The GOP nominee continues to hold a small lead among voters not affiliated with either major party. Johnson and Stein have low single-digit support among voters in the major parties, but the Libertarian earns 17% of the unaffiliated vote.

Trump continues to lead among men, whites and those 40 and over. Clinton is still ahead among women, blacks and younger voters. The candidates are tied among other minorities.

Among voters who support Clinton, 21% say their political opinions are influenced by friends and family on social media like Facebook and Twitter. That compares to only 12% of Trump supporters.

Just 29% of all voters think the country is headed in the right direction. Forty-nine percent (49%) approved of President Obama’s job performance in September; 50% disapproved.

Voters think Clinton and the president are more likely to side with the protestors in situations like the recent one in Charlotte, N.C., but strongly believe Trump is on the side of the cops.

Nearly one-third (32%) of American Adults say they are less likely to watch a National Football League game because of the growing number of Black Lives Matter protests by players on the field. Only 13% say they are more likely to watch a game because of the protests.

hillary-elect-me_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Polls sound good, but they don't count dead people's votes and for some unknown (?) reason all the dead people in the democratic country of USA "prefer" to vote Democrat....

upload_2016-10-5_20-7-5.png

When ever I read an article like this, I would like to SEE the survey questions they used. Otherwise, I don't take it very seriously.

This bit of data tell me the most;

"Trump continues to lead among men, whites and those 40 and over. Clinton is still ahead among women, blacks and younger voters. The candidates are tied among other minorities.

Among voters who support Clinton, 21% say their political opinions are influenced by friends and family on social media like Facebook and Twitter. That compares to only 12% of Trump supporters.

Just 29% of all voters think the country is headed in the right direction. Forty-nine percent (49%) approved of President Obama’s job performance in September; 50% disapproved.

Voters think Clinton and the president are more likely to side with the protestors in situations like the recent one in Charlotte, N.C., but strongly believe Trump is on the side of the cops.

Nearly one-third (32%) of American Adults say they are less likely to watch a National Football League game because of the growing number of Black Lives Matter protests by players on the field. Only 13% say they are more likely to watch a game because of the protests."

This tells me which Americans are most easily influenced and brainwashed by social networking, the MSM, and their peer group. The weak minded are pitiful.

Hillary's campaign reminds me of Ted Kennedy appearance on 60 Minutes back when he was opposing Carter. Kennedy couldn't convincingly explain why he wanted to be President. I've yet to understand Hillary's point which to me sounds like she simply feels she deserves it.

In addition to the movement toward him in the polls, there are several hidden vote factors in play, and all of them are Trump votes.

1. Those who are too intimidated to admit publicly that they are going to vote for Trump is around 5%.

2. First time voters who have never voted before are around 10% of those intending to vote, and about 60% for Trump

3. many Trump supporters are so mad at the press they hang up on pollsters. (for you millenials, "hang up" means to end the call). No one has any idea how much this has hidden Trump support thus far.

So if the polls have Trump within 5%, it is in effect showing Trump in the lead.

The weak minded are pitiful.
And the Democratic Party is 100% dependent on getting their votes in every election.

meh. . . so are Republicans. The 2000 and 2004 election could not have happened w/o them.

Anyone who seriously did research into the candidates and knew about the Bush dynasty did not vote for such a candidate.

Hillary's campaign reminds me of Ted Kennedy appearance on 60 Minutes back when he was opposing Carter. Kennedy couldn't convincingly explain why he wanted to be President. I've yet to understand Hillary's point which to me sounds like she simply feels she deserves it.

This is all you need to know. . . .

Normal people will also show a clear skin conductance response produced by sweat gland activity. In psychopathic subjects, however, this brain network showed no activity and no skin conductance responses were emitted (Birbaumer et al., 2012).
What Is a Psychopath?

Here, I'll even quote a LIBERAL LEFT rag, they even admit she admits she is symptomatic. . . . :badgrin:

Hillary Clinton never lets them see her sweat, because she doesn’t, say reporters
Hillary mystery: Why doesn’t she ever sweat?

In addition to the movement toward him in the polls, there are several hidden vote factors in play, and all of them are Trump votes.

1. Those who are too intimidated to admit publicly that they are going to vote for Trump is around 5%.

2. First time voters who have never voted before are around 10% of those intending to vote, and about 60% for Trump

3. many Trump supporters are so mad at the press they hang up on pollsters. (for you millenials, "hang up" means to end the call). No one has any idea how much this has hidden Trump support thus far.

So if the polls have Trump within 5%, it is in effect showing Trump in the lead.

I got a pollster call me today, the questions were awful.

I started taking the damn thing, and then, halfway through, the choices were narrowed down to a point, where I couldn't answer, ethically, or morally. The choices were repugnant, so I had to hang up.

Well, I know from my work at Uni. that in statistical research, an unfinished survey is thrown out. There you go.

And the Democratic Party is 100% dependent on getting their votes in every election.
meh. . . so are Republicans. The 2000 and 2004 election could not have happened w/o them.
Anyone who seriously did research into the candidates and knew about the Bush dynasty did not vote for such a candidate.
Why do you libtards still go running back the George W Fucking Bush every time we discuss the current Corporate Crony Crooks in power?

Yes, Bush was a crook, their whole family is crooked from the Nazi grandfather to their POTUS 41 who cut the throats of American STEM workers everywhere.

I did not vote for Bush, and most of Trumps early supporters didnt either.

Get over it and move on, dimwit.

Why do you libtards still go running back the George W Fucking Bush every time we discuss the current Corporate Crony Crooks in power?

Yes, Bush was a crook, their whole family is crooked from the Nazi grandfather to their POTUS 41 who cut the throats of American STEM workers everywhere.

I did not vote for Bush, and most of Trumps early supporters didnt either.

Get over it and move on, dimwit.

You oughta know by now I'm not a "libtard."

I'm just trying to point out that when you crucify those who like the Democratic party, or have supported some of their policies or candidates in the past, you are not doing the current RNC candidate for POTUS any favors to gain support, you are making a sweeping generalization. I'm demonstrating that the same generalization could have been made of RNC voters. Everyone, at one time or another, could have been suckered.

Are you sure there aren't folks that have buyers remorse after having voted for Obama? See, that's my point. The MSM is in bed with politicians from both parties at the CFR. All the TV and media we get through the main stream corporate entities is influenced by the establishment. It doesn't matter if it is from the left or the right. Everyone has been fooled at one time or another. We needn't be overly harsh on our brothers and sisters. Frankly, it's infuriating. This is the media we are supposed to trust. Who has time to fact check the fact checkers? Who has time to watch the watchers?

2w5ukh0.jpg

We've been at war since 2001. Somehow, I think, even with the election of a President Trump, I don't see it ending. Maybe he can dismantle the Deep State and put an end to it all. I doubt it. It will either take a civil war, an assassination or a color revolution to put a stop to all this. . . I'm starting to lose hope. . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back