White House official mocked John McCain's cancer diagnosis

mccain-vietnam.jpg
on February 18, 2017 in World News
‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site
There is only one reason for him to have his POW records "classified forever". He doesn't want the American public to know what he did.

He is a goddamned traitor!

There is only one reason for him to have his POW records "classified forever". He doesn't want the American public to know what he did.

:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile::thewave:
Fascinating to watch trumpanzees glory in denigrating our veterans...our POWs.
I suppose you think Bowe Bergdahl is an honorable veteran also. He is another piece of shit.

I support and honor honest veterans....true heroes. I support Wounded Warrior Project.

McCain is a fucking liar.
No...but it IS quite telling about the simple (read low)IQ level of a trumpanzee brain when they think Bergdahl and McCain are somehow....equal.

lack of class is an OPINION , if she said what i think she said and as i noted in post number 78 she simply stated a FACT . ----------- if mcstain is actually sick and dying .
Lack of class is a demonstrated fact: it is the manner in which it was said ~ in this case with disdain and disrespect.

This is why the great majority of Americans disrespect and disdain the low class Trump and his followers.

as i said --- lack of class is an OPINION and opinions vary . I myself thought that she did very nicely as she reported the FACTS as she knows them . All she is reported to have said is . ----------- He is dying anyway !!

lack of class is an OPINION , if she said what i think she said and as i noted in post number 78 she simply stated a FACT . ----------- if mcstain is actually sick and dying .
Lack of class is a demonstrated fact: it is the manner in which it was said ~ in this case with disdain and disrespect.

This is why the great majority of Americans disrespect and disdain the low class Trump and his followers.
------------------------------ GOOD , i'd never want to be friendly with 'illary' and mrobama supporters and worshippers .

as i said --- lack of class is an OPINION and opinions vary . I myself thought that she did very nicely as she reported the FACTS as she knows them . All she is reported to have said is . ----------- He is dying anyway !!
We're all dying anyway...so, at this point...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!

mccain-vietnam.jpg
on February 18, 2017 in World News
‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile::thewave:
Fascinating to watch trumpanzees glory in denigrating our veterans...our POWs.
I suppose you think Bowe Bergdahl is an honorable veteran also. He is another piece of shit.

I support and honor honest veterans....true heroes. I support Wounded Warrior Project.

McCain is a fucking liar.
No...but it IS quite telling about the simple (read low)IQ level of a trumpanzee brain when they think Bergdahl and McCain are somehow....equal.
I never claimed they were equal.

Forum List

Back