White House intern appears to use "white power" hand sign in photo with President Trump

White House intern appeared to use white power sign in photo with Trump: report

DSN-34WVAAAsGXU.jpg

will he be fired?!
This is the way white supremacists identify with one another. They try to dismiss this as "trolling" Yeah I'm sure there are many images of black people doing the same OK thing.

DSQwOFSX0AEUpan.jpg

Sure it's not as blatant as this

DSMROk6WsAEnmWl.jpg

But it's still this

DSMT3y5WsAAS541.jpg

I’m starting to believe that I may be the only minority in this country who hasn’t lost his fucking mind.

i thought that meant "ok"
. Looks like ok to me also. The linked article does mention ok as a possibility. Then the article states that the three fingered W symbol made by one hand coupled with the P symbols made by the other hand means white power.

I see no P symbol made by the other hand. The story is garbage, trying to slap Trump with the race card.
I see a W and a P with his one hand, the thumb and pointer finger circle and the wrist as the stem of the P.

My concern is, how do we know it is not photoshop?
The OK symbol is now racist
Awesome
Only if you’re white.

If black power is okay then why not white power?
White power= White Supremacist.
White people already have the power.
If white people had power, we'd get to have our own history month and entertainment channel like black people do.
You have no clue what your talking about.
Please explain.
Do you really believe that power is based on a month and a television network?

This is the way white supremacists identify with one another. They try to dismiss this as "trolling" Yeah I'm sure there are many images of black people doing the same OK thing.

DSQwOFSX0AEUpan.jpg

Sure it's not as blatant as this

DSMROk6WsAEnmWl.jpg

But it's still this

DSMT3y5WsAAS541.jpg

I’m starting to believe that I may be the only minority in this country who hasn’t lost his fucking mind.

There are others, it's just that the crazy ones are far more vocal.

That of course crosses all racial, gender and sexuality lines.

If black power is okay then why not white power?
If white people had power, we'd get to have our own history month and entertainment channel like black people do.
Please explain.
Power has many faces. Some might even say that eight young black men punching a seventy five year old lady just for fun is a form of power.

Please explain.
Power has many faces. Some might even say that eight young black men punching a seventy five year old lady just for fun is a form of power.

Eight black men punching a 75 year old lady is an isolated incident. It's violence, not power.
When the government passed a law to relocate the Indians, causing thousands to die, that is power.

Please explain.

Eight black men punching a 75 year old lady is an isolated incident. It's violence, not power.
When the government passed a law to relocate the Indians, causing thousands to die, that is power.
A bit of column A; bit of Column B...

Greg

DSN-34WVAAAsGXU.jpg

A moment before the shot Trump said>>>
"If y'all vote for me in 2020, y'all get 40 acres an a mule"

~S~

Forum List

Back