'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

AND I would like to add, for all those out there that think my WHite Skin and/or White Privilege means I didn't have to work hard for what I have,

born on third base and thought he hit a triple, eh?

I think the fact this video makes you so angry is kind of telling.

Being born white and male in this society is a great advantage.

NO, it's not. No one ever gave me shit for being white.

Indeed, in my adult life, very few people ever gave me anything.

I made TWO careers out of taking on jobs reasonable people wouldn't do.

Not having a father is a major disadvantage, regardless of race.

Ah, another one who thinks he pulled himself up by his bootstraps... you guys are always funny.

Ah, another one who thinks he pulled himself up by his bootstraps... you guys are always funny.

Thanks for dismissing all my hard work and a lifetime of accomplishments and risk taking.

Part of the "fundamental transformation" of the country is trying to convince people that they didn't earn what they have.

If you "didn't build that", you didn't earn it, it doesn't belong to you. You took it from someone dishonestly. It belongs to the collective, not you.

Definitely a lot of momentum on this.

Part of the "fundamental transformation" of the country is trying to convince people that they didn't earn what they have.

If you "didn't build that", you didn't earn it, it doesn't belong to you. You took it from someone dishonestly. It belongs to the collective, not you.

And equal to that is the left's core belief if your life is screwed up - you didn't cause it. No matter how many horrible life choices you made, no matter how many opportunities you squander - you are poor because you were ripped off or gamed by the system.

And equal to that is the left's core belief if your life is screwed up - you didn't cause it. No matter how many horrible life choices you made, no matter how many opportunities you squander - you are poor because you were ripped off or gamed by the system.
Yes, precisely.

Anything to avoid looking in the mirror.

The biggest bunch of self-loathing leftist bullshit that I have seen in quite some time. It doesn't surprise me that Henrico county would stoop this low.

13% of our population commits nearly 70% of all our crime and nearly 80% of all violent crime. Blacks kill over 93% of other blacks. Cops kill less than 1% of blacks and this is often while being attacked and threatened while arresting. It's astonishing the number is not higher. Cops kill more whites than blacks. Blacks breeze into competitive programs and jobs simply because of the color of their skin (look at Med School, Law School, Business School (and now all STEM programs) statistics regarding applying/acceptance based in grades). If your REALLY informed, you don't have "white guilt".

The left will not stop folks. They simply will not stop. BTW, just in case you needed another reason to despise left wingers more today than you did yesterday.

All of the ideas in that video are based off of events that happened a very long time ago. Every day more and more people are trying to make rights for people the same for everyone. In the U.S, none of the people that had to go through those horrible times are alive today. In the U.S, none of the people that forced black people into slavery are around anymore. They are all dead and gone. The only people who are making a big deal about all of those things today are the children of people who's parents were raised by the people who used to be slaves. We need to focus on the problems that we need to deal with today. There are too many people who can't get over the things that they never had to deal with themselves. It is like a grudge that spans generations.

I will only say...I feel so sorry for school students nowadays.

all the garbage they are fed....
Rather than making Blacks responsible for their decisions and inspiring them to reach their potential - which is what is done with other races - they'd rather tear down others.

Nasty stuff.
There's that supiority bullshit again.
Is it so ingrained you are not even aware of its offensivness?
You mean like your belief in black moral superiority and your refusal to accept black racists exist because black people are just as capable of irrationality as anyone else?

The biggest bunch of self-loathing leftist bullshit that I have seen in quite some time. It doesn't surprise me that Henrico county would stoop this low.

13% of our population commits nearly 70% of all our crime and nearly 80% of all violent crime. Blacks kill over 93% of other blacks. Cops kill less than 1% of blacks and this is often while being attacked and threatened while arresting. It's astonishing the number is not higher. Cops kill more whites than blacks. Blacks breeze into competitive programs and jobs simply because of the color of their skin (look at Med School, Law School, Business School (and now all STEM programs) statistics regarding applying/acceptance based in grades). If your REALLY informed, you don't have "white guilt".

The left will not stop folks. They simply will not stop. BTW, just in case you needed another reason to despise left wingers more today than you did yesterday.

All of the ideas in that video are based off of events that happened a very long time ago. Every day more and more people are trying to make rights for people the same for everyone. In the U.S, none of the people that had to go through those horrible times are alive today. In the U.S, none of the people that forced black people into slavery are around anymore. They are all dead and gone. The only people who are making a big deal about all of those things today are the children of people who's parents were raised by the people who used to be slaves. We need to focus on the problems that we need to deal with today. There are too many people who can't get over the things that they never had to deal with themselves. It is like a grudge that spans generations.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg
sharpton_jackson_400.jpg
jesse-jackson-and-al-sharpton.jpg
c3dac8ba25e48eb39023605a3d504323.jpg
jesse-jackson-in-hoodie.jpg

racecard1.jpg
BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

Last edited:

You clearly are not able to grasp the fact that moments in time are connected.

You clearly are not able to grasp the fact that moments in time are connected.

You clearly don't know how to read a census report.

Forum List

Back