White Americans, Swing Voters in Battleground Districts: Immigration Has Made Life ‘Worse’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for the snowflake claim that Americans support immigration:

The majority of white Americans and swing voters in 2018 swing districts say that change has made life “worse” in the U.S.

In the latest CBS News/YouGov poll, nearly 60 percent of white likely voters who see changes in their neighborhood from mass immigration said that immigration made their community “worse.” Only 15 percent of these voters said immigration has made American life “better.” These likely voters live in swing districts which could be swayed towards either the Republicans or Democrats in the 2018 midterm elections.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-09-at-12.33.04-PM.png

Likewise, the majority of swing voters in swing districts say immigration has been a detriment to their community, rather than a benefit, as immigration is often described by the political elite.

More than 60 percent of swing voters who said immigration had changed their neighborhood told pollsters the change has made life in America “worse.” Less than 15 percent of swing voters said immigration had made their life “better.”

GOOD , can't really say more , just GOOD to see and hear . I hope that they are all terribly unhappy BPat .

I think native born people always say this about immigrants. They fear change.

Whether they are justified or not in that fear, I don't know.

The majority of white Americans and swing voters in 2018 swing districts say that change has made life “worse” in the U.S.

In the latest CBS News/YouGov poll, nearly 60 percent of white likely voters who see changes in their neighborhood from mass immigration said that immigration made their community “worse.” Only 15 percent of these voters said immigration has made American life “better.” These likely voters live in swing districts which could be swayed towards either the Republicans or Democrats in the 2018 midterm elections.

Likewise, the majority of swing voters in swing districts say immigration has been a detriment to their community, rather than a benefit, as immigration is often described by the political elite.

More than 60 percent of swing voters who said immigration had changed their neighborhood told pollsters the change has made life in America “worse.” Less than 15 percent of swing voters said immigration had made their life “better.”
All you crackas, 100% descended from immigrants, are getting too uppity. Your 4th Reich is DOA.

nothing to do with weakazzed FEAR --- [jebito bush] --- er i mean John Shaw . Hopefully its due to dislike of the third worlders that are changing their country John Shaw .

All you crackas, 100% descended from immigrants, are getting too uppity. Your 4th Reich is DOA.

Don't you think the calling Republicans Nazis thing is infantile and getting quite old? Have you changed anyone's mind with that idiocy?

Except there hasn’t been “mass immigration “. These people have been fooled by the oldest trick in the book, SCAPEGOAT IMMIGRANTS.

nothing to do with weakazzed FEAR --- [jebito bush] --- er i mean John Shaw . Hopefully its due to dislike of the third worlders that are changing their country John Shaw .

What third worlders?
-------------------------------------- most imported people since the 'dead' ted kennedy messed up immigration in , think it was 64 or 65 . There are quite a few examples of third worlders on this board. Some are on the board advocating for Gun Control . For more example , take a walk in down town LosAngeles or most of southern kailfornia' John Shaw .

Put the blame for working class dismay where it rightfully belongs:

State of the Union Preview: Trump Is Rigging the Economy Against Workers and the Middle Class - Center for American Progress

"In December 2017, the average hourly wage of production and nonsupervisory workers was $22.30, growing just 4 cents, or 0.17 percent, from the inflation-adjusted December 2016 level. This was the slowest wage growth for these workers in the past four years. Meanwhile, minimum wage workers continued to see their earnings decline in real terms, as President Trump and his colleagues in Congress refuse to raise the paltry federal minimum wage, which has remained stuck at $7.25 per hour since 2009."

What third worlders?
-------------------------------------- most imported people since the 'dead' ted kennedy messed up immigration in , think it was 64 or 65 . There are quite a few examples of third worlders on this board. Some are on the board advocating for Gun Control . For more example , take a walk in down town LosAngeles or most of southern kailfornia' John Shaw .

From what countries? Mexico and S. America? Hmm ...

Er...we passed laws restricting immigration didn’t we?
I find it scary that we can have a party in DC which openly defies the law and the American people and actively works for the interests of foreign citizens over American citizens.
Maybe that’s one of the reasons the Democrats have been defeated so soundly in every branch of government.

Last edited:

Don't you think the calling Republicans Nazis thing is infantile and getting quite old? Have you changed anyone's mind with that idiocy?
No chance in changing your Nazi mind. Got to get the rest of us out to vote.

My family has been in this Country since 1621 so I am NOT an immigrant you dumb ass.

I think native born people always say this about immigrants. They fear change.

Whether they are justified or not in that fear, I don't know.
We are not afraid of LEGAL immigrants just the flood of ILLEGALS that no one seems to want to stop.

No, there is definitely a fear of legal Mexicans, Africans, S.Americans, and Muslims (which is not a nationality, but adherents of a religion). No one really worries about European or Asian immigrants.

Whether that fear is justified is, I think, up for debate.

pismoe, post: 20105766, member: 49074"]GOOD , can't really say more , just GOOD to see and hear . I hope that they are all terribly unhappy BPat .

Give out your address ,we can tell them you will welcome them in your hood with open arms.:11_2_1043:
1522594296127.jpg

I remember my grandpa telling me the same thing when the first black family moved into their neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back