White Affirmative Action

Africans were able to own land, a business, and vote in America long before Asians could.

How are Asians doing today?

Asians are smart... Highest average IQ of the races... and their cultures tend to strongly promote hard work and entrepreneurship, as well.

ww2... 1852...
psst.... it's 2009... ;)

The people who acquired that land in 1862 passed down those lands to their descendants resulting in a disparity in land ownership, blacks were largely excluded from owning land.

:eusa_eh: Then where's my land?

You family's been here since 1862?

give me all your land an money, since well,

Jew <3
. The Bass has worked for the DoD

Explains why the DOD keeps fuckin' up, if they allow people like you in :lol:

Again, how do you know this? Many of incompetent blacks have been fired without filing lawsuits, all one has to do back up the firing with proper counseling and proof.

Because that's what they were told...that they couldn't fire her because they didn't want a lawsuit. It came down from on high in the DOD.

Thats BS and those people are not doing their jobs. The Bass has worked for the DoD and after 3 years a person becomes permanent and can't be fired except that they do something really bad, but if deficiencies are noted after a period of time they can be terminated. The woman isn't playing the race card and this has nothing to do with affirmative action, so whats your point?

The girl had only been with them for 6 weeks, while I was on maternity leave...they could have let her go but they didn't, because she was black and yes, she made it known that if they let her go, she would file a complaint.

Because that's what they were told...that they couldn't fire her because they didn't want a lawsuit. It came down from on high in the DOD.

Thats BS and those people are not doing their jobs. The Bass has worked for the DoD and after 3 years a person becomes permanent and can't be fired except that they do something really bad, but if deficiencies are noted after a period of time they can be terminated. The woman isn't playing the race card and this has nothing to do with affirmative action, so whats your point?

The girl had only been with them for 6 weeks, while I was on maternity leave...they could have let her go but they didn't, because she was black and yes, she made it known that if they let her go, she would file a complaint.

Nonsense, the more you go on the more the you make, everyone who works for DoD knows that when a person is hired they basically have a 6 months probation period and can fired for incompetence at any time within the first years, after 3 years of work they change from Career conditional to Career and become permanent employees. *IF* what you said is true your employers not the incompetent employee is at fault and this issue has nothing to do with black and white because there whites who do a crappy job that aren't fired for a variety of reasons, none of them racial really, but nonetheless some are doing terrible jobs and are being spared.

Equality is a magical word.

Black, White, Hispanic, it is a magical word.

So magical we can't figure out how it works.

I really think the only solution is we fuck each other like we have never fucked before, and become one.

Or at least feel relieved.

I really think the only solution is we fuck each other like we have never fucked before, and become one.

Or at least feel relieved.

So gays, whores, and hippies are really just humanitarians trying to rid the world of all forms of prejudice and usher in age age of peace and understanding religion never can?

Forum List

Back