Which Senate seats held by Democrats are the most vulnerable that are up this year?

• Banned
I would say Ben Nelson of Nebraska that cornhusker kickback deal for his healthcare vote could come back to bite him.

I think that coward is bowing out.

Yes I believe he is.

I want to donate to races where there are democrats trying to get reelected. Those loses if the GOP can win will send a much louder statement than beating an unknown new candidate.

I would say Ben Nelson of Nebraska that cornhusker kickback deal for his healthcare vote could come back to bite him.

I think that coward is bowing out.

Yes I believe he is.

I want to donate to races where there are democrats trying to get reelected. Those loses if the GOP can win will send a much louder statement than beating an unknown new candidate.

The R's are going to get their asses kicked. Better save your cash to stock up on tissue and wine to wipe your tears and drown your sorrows when Obama wins re-election :D

Good luck

Republicans have one big edge going in: 23 of the 33 seats currently up for grabs are held by Democrats. Seventeen of the 23 Democrats represent states where Republicans captured Democratic House seats in the 2010 midterms.

But one twist to the election process will cause Cornyn headaches: At least four incumbent Republican senators &#151 Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas, Orrin Hatch of Utah, Olympia Snowe of Maine and Richard Lugar of Indiana &#151 are likely to draw Tea Party challengers if they run for re-election. So the Texas conservative already is bracing for more complaining from the right that he’s siding with establishment Republicans.

The twelve most vulnerable Senate incumbents of 2012 | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Forum List

Back