Which Republican is giving up Medicare & SS on retirement?

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such program s none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?

Nope.

It takes no brains to realize that SS is a ponzi scheme that is certain to cause great harm to this nation.

Yet, the reality is that at the same time you are trying to save and invest for retirement, that you are being forced at the point of a gun to contribute to the shady system.

After a lifetime of being forced to "invest"in the system, taking the money back out, is not hypocritical.

It is dealing with the reality that your participation is forced.

It takes no brains to realize that SS is a ponzi scheme that is certain to cause great harm to this nation.

Yet, the reality is that at the same time you are trying to save and invest for retirement, that you are being forced at the point of a gun to contribute to the shady system.

After a lifetime of being forced to "invest"in the system, taking the money back out, is not hypocritical.

When they call it a ponzi scheme...when they claim it's made of "IOUs" as if that makes it worthless...they are telling you that they want to KILL it...and they WILL if we let them.

When they call it a ponzi scheme...when they claim it's made of "IOUs" as if that makes it worthless...they are telling you that they want to KILL it...and they WILL if we let them.

I just called it a Ponzi scheme.

According to your statement, that means I want to kill it.

Yet, I don't.

Thus you are wrong.

No, he is challenging the premise.

The PREMISE..is that for all the attacks these creeps make on our shared healthcare and retirement...none of them turn it down

Nope. The premise is that it will be there for Republicans to have the choice to make, to take it or not.

Obviously Percy disagrees.

That is his obvious intent.

That instead of addressing that, you have to work to avoid it, shows that on some level, you know you are in the wrong.

Social security and Medicare are two very successful programs instituted by two of most hated Democratic presidents of all time.

So naturally, the republicans would love nothing more than eliminate them.

But since they are so fucking lame at doing anything other than giving tax cuts to the billionaires, they’ll never come up with replacements.

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

It's hypocritical for me to finally benefit from programs I have supported with my tax money since I began working at age 15? Think again.

I have seen a lot complain about such program s none the less.

Nope.

So you're going to resist SS upon retirement?

I don't know how you figure Social Security is so bad for the nation?

My father was born in 1943 & his family & friends families before SS spoke of taking in their grandparents a lot more & that then were able to retire in the next generation more independently.

That those who didn't have families who could take care of them ended up in flop houses.

Not to say everyone had but from the stories my dad heard the majority couldn't retire on their own.

Welcome to the Republican America AKA flop house USA.

It's hypocritical for me to finally benefit from programs I have supported with my tax money since I began working at age 15? Think again.

So you deserve to take programs you complain about?

I've seen some Republicans say SS & medicare were necessary for their retirement.

Last edited:
Social security and Medicare are two very successful programs instituted by two of most hated Democratic presidents of all time.

So naturally, the republicans would love nothing more than eliminate them.

But since they are so fucking lame at doing anything other than giving tax cuts to the billionaires, they’ll never come up with replacements.

The Republican worship of billionaires is a bit odd.

A.) Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Larry Page, Gates, Redstone, Brian Roberts" and Buffet are all some if the most rich & powerful people in America & are Democrats.

B.) They think these rich Democrats should hold onto their money & influence politics towards Liberalism by throwing money at the Democrats & their causes.

I'd think they'd want to restrict that not encourage it.

You are a moron.

You can’t steal money from someone all their life and expect that person not to want some of that money back when they are old and retired just because of principle.

Ive yet to meet a democrat that volunteered to pay higher taxes.

Forum List

Back