Which of these leading Democrats do you approve of and why?

Which of these leading Democrats do you approve of and why? Choose as many as you like

• Biden

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Harris

• Pelosi

• Schiff

• Bernie

• Buttigieg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

• Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psaki

• Obama

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Why would anyone support a Democrat, look at this spectacle, for instance

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Yes, Gabbard and the other is Rep. Steph Murphy who is head of the BlueDog caucus.

I've never heard of Steph Murphy nor seen her, she's pretty. Maybe I'll give her a look, though state of affairs prevents me from voting Democrat again. They should switch parties, I got Romney and Cheney for Gabbard and perhaps Murphy. Dems can have the Bush family too, excellente' :cool:

I liked Jim Webb, but Democrats prefer Chillary and Xiden types. Webb is old school Democrat and never stood a chance, not that there are any good ones:abgg2q.jpg:. Democrats have a history of unfit for their party types past though, such as Carter. Good man, good messages, just a hard miss sometimes and gullible too. Compare and contrast to Clinton, a con-man & twisted, O'bummer, a con-man & twisted, and Xiden, a con-man with all kinds of twists.

Nice one Americans, but since they stole the fucking thing what can you do.

The Dem party needs more like Jim Webb.

No chance,
I could not vote for any of those people.

I have some respect for Manchin. I guess even some for Tulsi Gabbard who is way Left Wing in my book.

I was almost tempted to click on Bernie, but he is far too Left-Wing, in a very harmful way. I do respect that he stands by his beliefs, kind of like Rand Paul on the Right. I can't stand Bernie's policies, but he is mostly legit. I find that refreshing.

I voted for Bernie in the Dem Primary. Only because I thought it would hurt Biden and there was no way Bernie could beat Trump. We had no Republican primary, so I voted in the Democrat one. That's how it works in Virginia - vote in whichever one you want.

I have never voted "for" a Democrat in my life in a general election.

I love this quote from Democrat JFK, spoken in 1961 before I was born...
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

8:40 but a good watch. Interesting time. Einstein's fault, I mean Reagan's. Wait, Trump's fault, he's the orange man. Can't remember which bitchn' POTUS put a cap on the cold war, it was probably Obama.

Most of those running the country (both political party's) are bought & paid for shills for who ever gives them the most money & will lie about anything to keep there cushy jobs.

Speak of Kennedy, you figure he pissed off the left's elite?

Forum List

Back