Which Five Countries Do You Think The U.S Should Militarily Defend?

U.s.a.

Little more complex than which ones would I support defending, I think for the most part just us however if China landed in Montreal or Mexico City, sure, I would support defending them or if a madman started conquering Europe but that does not mean we should keep a presence 24/7/365 around the world.

Who is to say who is a madman, and who is a conniving bastard with territorial ambitions? Hell this country once put Theo. Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and Abraham Lincoln in the White House. Kinda hard to judge other countries leaders with that record.

True nuff, I just didn't feel like being hounded by questions like " but what about Hitler" today, there is exceptions to every rule I suppose. You know my politics bro.:cool:

Last edited:
U.s.a.

Little more complex than which ones would I support defending, I think for the most part just us however if China landed in Montreal or Mexico City, sure, I would support defending them or if a madman started conquering Europe but that does not mean we should keep a presence 24/7/365 around the world.

Who is to say who is a madman, and who is a conniving bastard with territorial ambitions? Hell this country once put Theo. Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and Abraham Lincoln in the White House. Kinda hard to judge other countries leaders with that record.

Who's apologizing for our glorious past?

Forum List

Back