Which conspiracy do you think is the least improbable?

Which conspiracy do you think is the least improbable?

That the Tea Party would vote for Bush a 3rd time if they could.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that Michelle Bachmann is a front for Dominionists and that electing her would guarantee a theocracy in America.

If Bush had got Bin Laden, America would never have let him invade Iraq. Possibly why he closed down the arm of the CIA looking for Bin Laden. How could he keep his money making wars going if he already took out the 9/11 Mastermind?

rdean could turn anything into bush / republican slamming. what an idiot.

It's what keeps him going everyday...thriving on hatred.:eusa_whistle:

But I am right. No one could disagree.

If Bush had got Bin Laden, America would never have let him invade Iraq. Possibly why he closed down the arm of the CIA looking for Bin Laden. How could he keep his money making wars going if he already took out the 9/11 Mastermind?

So Bin Laden is dead now...why is obama keeping our military over there???

Like I said, you can't just walk into a country and level it and then just "walk away". This is why Bush Sr. didn't go into Iraq. He knew we would have to rebuild it.

But now, Bush and the Republicans passed their disaster on to Obama and insist it belongs to him now. Obama is stuck with treaties and agreements. Remember, Obama didn't even want to go into Iraq. Republicans stuck it to him and to America but good.

So Bin Laden is dead now...why is obama keeping our military over there???

Like I said, you can't just walk into a country and level it and then just "walk away". This is why Bush Sr. didn't go into Iraq. He knew we would have to rebuild it.

But now, Bush and the Republicans passed their disaster on to Obama and insist it belongs to him now. Obama is stuck with treaties and agreements. Remember, Obama didn't even want to go into Iraq. Republicans stuck it to him and to America but good.

Some of us have gotten to the point that we don't care if they get re-built, so many don't want us over there anyway! How come the left isn't screaming for obama to get us out like they did with Bush??? What's the difference? Especially now that Bin Laden is DEAD...
It doesn't matter that obama didn't want to go in, he wasn't eligible to vote on it anyway...but the majority of dems DID vote to go, so it IS his baby now! He needs to stop making excuses for EVERYTHING and do his job and do what's right for America. But he's determined to do everything HIS way and now see where it's gotten us?

And...i see it as the dems/liberals STUCK IT TO HIM, they're the ones that voted him in thinking he could fix everything....but we knew better!

NONE dare call it conspiracy.

Not at least when one is talking about the government.

Now seriously...how naive does one have to be to imagine that there are NO conspiracies in going on in government?

When you consider the deliberate lack of transparency as well as the $trillions involved, you could make a sound argument that the Federal Government is a conspiracy in and of itself.

NONE dare call it conspiracy.

Not at least when one is talking about the government.

Now seriously...how naive does one have to be to imagine that there are NO conspiracies in going on in government?

When you consider the deliberate lack of transparency as well as the $trillions involved, you could make a sound argument that the Federal Government is a conspiracy in and of itself.
it could also be said that, any time two or more people plan an act ,it's a conspiracy.

So there's a lot of unmitigated bullshit in this sub-forum. This question is mainly for the people who generally see the nonesense (Brown dwarf apocalypse, reptoids, birtherism, etc) for what it is.

But not every conspiracy theory is equally as far-fetched as those. Example, I think it's plausible that the CIA has funded off-book operations by facilitating drug smuggling into urban neighborhoods. I'm not convinced one way or the other, it just doesn't seem like a completely unreasonable position.

I'm not asking what conspiracies do you believe in, but am asking out of all the ones you've heard, which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?

I thought this was really enjoyable:

Mtvs hidden symbolism in its Christmas commercial - YouTube

So there's a lot of unmitigated bullshit in this sub-forum. This question is mainly for the people who generally see the nonesense (Brown dwarf apocalypse, reptoids, birtherism, etc) for what it is.

But not every conspiracy theory is equally as far-fetched as those. Example, I think it's plausible that the CIA has funded off-book operations by facilitating drug smuggling into urban neighborhoods. I'm not convinced one way or the other, it just doesn't seem like a completely unreasonable position.

I'm not asking what conspiracies do you believe in, but am asking out of all the ones you've heard, which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?
the liberal lie that the US committed 911 is the dumbest conspiracy i've heard yet!! LIBBS DEFEND THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA....TREASON!!!

Last edited:

the liberal lie that the US committed 911 is the dumbest conspiracy i've heard yet!! LIBBS DEFEND THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA....TREASON!!!
you're confused, it's not the liberals lie or the cons lie, it's the nut job's lie and there are plenty of them on both sides...my want to open both eyes not just the right one. it makes you myopic.

If Republicans knew that Obama was closing in on Bin Laden, would they have warned Bin Laden?

Somehow they would have. They let Bin Laden go. If they hadn't, America would never have let them invade Iraq.

I suspect McConnell or Boehner would have gone on the news and whined, "We don't believe Obama should go into Pakistan, a sovereign country, just because he knows where Bin Laden is".

Forum List

Back