Where's the screaming and yelling from the left??

I think you all forget that Obama campaigned on Afganistan as the war we should have fought instead of being distracted by the Iraq war sold to us on lies.

He got elected and is doing what he campaigned on.

Real Big Surprise.

awww now you messed things up with truth, facts and other such partisan garnish.

I know its futile.

The truth doesnt matter much to them.

SecDef Gates reports we will be in Afghanistan for "the long haul". Karzai says at least another 15 YEARS before his country can stand on it's own!!!!! Looks like Obama is the new lover of Nation building. Just like Bush!!!! Obama is just like Bush!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gates reassures Afghans over U.S. commitment - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

The big question is...are you applauding Obama over this development?

To me, that would be more impressive!
From me, BHO gets a slow clap for it. I would be more enthusiastic if he hadn't taken so fucking long. That was not good.

you wish. BHO does not need your STD.

I think you all forget that Obama campaigned on Afganistan as the war we should have fought instead of being distracted by the Iraq war sold to us on lies.

Real Big Surprise.

awww now you messed things up with truth, facts and other such partisan garnish.

I know its futile.

The truth is that BHO took way too long to decide to live up to his campaign promise. I guess he had to wait to see how that would affect his 2012 campaign.

ObamaMap.jpg

where in the hell is Afghanistan !!!???​

SecDef Gates reports we will be in Afghanistan for "the long haul". Karzai says at least another 15 YEARS before his country can stand on it's own!!!!! Looks like Obama is the new lover of Nation building. Just like Bush!!!! Obama is just like Bush!!!!

The big question is...are you applauding Obama over this development?

To me, that would be more impressive!
From me, BHO gets a slow clap for it. I would be more enthusiastic if he hadn't taken so fucking long. That was not good.

Si Modo clapping slowly

JokerClap.gif

Real Big Surprise.

Poopy Head uscitizen! :(

Does yelling and screaming help?

No, but pulling your own hair out by the roots seems to. Unfortunately, I am running out of hair! :lol:

Immie

I know its futile.

The truth is that BHO took way too long to decide to live up to his campaign promise. I guess he had to wait to see how that would affect his 2012 campaign.

Tell me exactly how it effected anything that he took the time to fully acess the situation from ground up?

Dont just spew bullshit, tell us specifics.

"There's been a lot of discussions, a lot of questions and clarifications on exactly what the specifics are, and quite frankly I applaud that," Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Wednesday. "I do expect that the President will make a decision here in the next few weeks." Mullen added that McChrystal recently told him that the "deliberations have really shed light in areas that have been very important to review to a depth and a breadth to really understand what is a very, very complex situation."

Read more: Is Obama Delay on Troops Hurting Afghanistan War Effort? - TIME

"There's been a lot of discussions, a lot of questions and clarifications on exactly what the specifics are, and quite frankly I applaud that," Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Wednesday. "I do expect that the President will make a decision here in the next few weeks." Mullen added that McChrystal recently told him that the "deliberations have really shed light in areas that have been very important to review to a depth and a breadth to really understand what is a very, very complex situation."

Read more: Is Obama Delay on Troops Hurting Afghanistan War Effort? - TIME

It works much better if the administration rushes into something without assessing things carefully.

I know its futile.

Tell me exactly how it effected anything that he took the time to fully acess the situation from ground up?

Dont just spew bullshit, tell us specifics.

Well...his March 2009 strategy was a total failure...I can see why he took 4 months to appease his DailyKOS supporters prior to announcing his next failed strategy.

I find if amazing those on the right have adopted FDR's world police ideas.

Even more astounding is the left now adopting Richard Nixon's 'Vietnamization' as the only way to settle wars.

Forum List

Back