Where's shrilary #2? Why, she's hanging out with the ultra rich

all those expensive meals aren't good for her health...

But it's doing wonders for her bank balance

If she doesn't get her fanny moving, Trump will be our President. Well, she could get a job raising $ for the wall, I suppose. Good resume, lots of experience.

You'd think that after the Trumptards gave Trump a pass for lying about self-funding his campaign that they wouldn't have the gall to turn around and attack Hillary Clinton for fundraising.

Not all rich people are bad as some wishes to maintain this country for the poor and middle classes...Unlike the ones that own fox news and people like Trump.

I think you need to take a look at who's giving shrilary her money dude. Elitists all, and not one of them gives a shit about you or the rest of the peons here. In fact, most of them want to strip every Right you enjoy now, away from you. Someday you might wake up to that fact, but I doubt it.

Not all rich people are bad as some wishes to maintain this country for the poor and middle classes...Unlike the ones that own fox news and people like Trump.

Are you talking about Wall Street and foreign countries? You are just being the loyal Hillary supporter by not questioning anything she does.

Where's shrilary #2? Why, she's hanging out with the ultra rich

Then Republicans should be thrilled. You know how Republicans love the ultra rich.

I think you need to take a look at who's giving shrilary her money dude. Elitists all, and not one of them gives a shit about you or the rest of the peons here. In fact, most of them want to strip every Right you enjoy now, away from you. Someday you might wake up to that fact, but I doubt it.

Cher is a big supporter. And to see what kind of hypocrite she is, remember the aerial view of her home? The grass was well-watered and her lot looked like a green island in the middle of a brown sea. While California suffers through a drought, people like Cher don't mind wasting water to make their lawns look good.

The House of Saud smiles when they think of Hillary and what their money can buy.

You'd think that after the Trumptards gave Trump a pass for lying about self-funding his campaign that they wouldn't have the gall to turn around and attack Hillary Clinton for fundraising.

How much has she spent already? $200 Million? She's barely ahead after selling her soul and yours.

Well, the dumb republicans can thank their own citizens united for this...Republicans are being beaten at their own game.

That's a good little Loon. Blame the Republican for what Hillary is doing. After all, it's all Bush's fault isn't it? You are one ignorant dude.

The House of Saud smiles when they think of Hillary and what their money can buy.

Yes, they'll probably celebrate by cutting out the tongues of their many wives.

Thread summary:

Clinton raised some money from rich people. And it's only bad if Clinton does such things.

That kind of hypocrisy is known as "The Clinton Standard". Actions that are acceptable for every other politician in the world suddenly become awful if done by Clinton.

Why the constant use of "The Clinton Standard"? Why resort to such hypocrisy non-stop? Because they've got nothing else, and they're desperate.

How much has she spent already? $200 Million? She's barely ahead after selling her soul and yours.

See? That's what I'm talking about.

Wait... she's being attacked for hanging out with the ultra rich when her opponent is the ultra rich? Trump supporters really are living in a fucking bizzaro world.

Forum List

Back