Where were you when the WTC came down...and what has happened 15 years later!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I was in my yard exactly 20 miles from the WTC and heard a muffled boom....listening to news radio when it came across that the tower had been struck....a few hours later saw a ball of SMOKE rising above the horizon.....Funny, looking out tonight toward the WTC and can remember seeing this for YEARS.....

250722070_160efbdf0f_z.jpg

Tonight it's cloudy but all I can see is ONE DIM BEAM OF LIGHT on the clouds, coming from where the WTC was...a very sad remembrance of what this country felt right after that attack, and the VERY DIM MEMORY that most have today of that horrendous event....hardly mentioned at our schools and then we have scum like this assuring that our children will soon forget that day......

California professor reportedly rips down Sept. 11 memorial posters (RAGING LIBERAL ALERT!!!!)

Students at a southern California community college say campus leaders canceled a Sept. 11 memorial and a professor tore down "Never Forget" remembrance posters.

A conservative group of students at Saddleback College in Mission Viejo released video footage Thursday of a history professor ripping down posters with images showing various terrorists acts and the words “Never Forget," according to the College Fix.

The video shows history professor Margot Lovett telling the students -- who are members of the Young Americans for Freedom group -- that they did not have permission to hang the posters.

Lovett, who is chairwoman of the history department, reportedly endorsed a statement in 2001 blaming U.S. imperialism for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Lovett moved to remove the posters after campus leaders tried to shut down the student group's previously approved 9/11 memorial, the website reported....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/09...l-posters.html

2 Penn Plaza waiting for the 2 or 3 train to go to downtown Manhattan for an interview.

I was in my yard exactly 20 miles from the WTC and heard a muffled boom....listening to news radio when it came across that the tower had been struck....a few hours later saw a ball of SMOKE rising above the horizon.....Funny, looking out tonight toward the WTC and can remember seeing this for YEARS.....

Tonight it's cloudy but all I can see is ONE DIM BEAM OF LIGHT on the clouds, coming from where the WTC was...a very sad remembrance of what this country felt right after that attack, and the VERY DIM MEMORY that most have today of that horrendous event....hardly mentioned at our schools and then we have scum like this assuring that our children will soon forget that day......

California professor reportedly rips down Sept. 11 memorial posters (RAGING LIBERAL ALERT!!!!)

Students at a southern California community college say campus leaders canceled a Sept. 11 memorial and a professor tore down "Never Forget" remembrance posters.

A conservative group of students at Saddleback College in Mission Viejo released video footage Thursday of a history professor ripping down posters with images showing various terrorists acts and the words “Never Forget," according to the College Fix.

The video shows history professor Margot Lovett telling the students -- who are members of the Young Americans for Freedom group -- that they did not have permission to hang the posters.

Lovett, who is chairwoman of the history department, reportedly endorsed a statement in 2001 blaming U.S. imperialism for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Lovett moved to remove the posters after campus leaders tried to shut down the student group's previously approved 9/11 memorial, the website reported....

At home.
5 hours later I get a call saying my friend Tom was on flight 93.
I immediately knew what happened on that flight. He was that kind of guy.
image.jpeg

Camp Walker Daegu, South Korea. It was Wednesday there and almost 11 PM. I was walking through the barracks on the way to my room when a buddy came out of his and said that a plane had hit the towers. I ran to my room turned on the TV and was thinking to myself, what kind of idiot could hit a building so big when the second plane hit I knew it wasn't an accident.

The next morning the post was on lock down and we were in formation, full battle rattle just encase it was a world wide attack.

Got out of the Army in 2003 after being stop loss for 7 months. Worked Contruction in Lousianna until last year. Now I spend my time trying to get the VA to fix my back, knee, and hearing problems.

Last edited:

You start off very genuine, and then your post turns into the ranting of a sick fuck. Don't politicize 9/11 you asshole.

What's been lost over the past fifteen years?

The Tyranny of 9/11: The Building Blocks of the American Police State from A-Z

"These past 15 years have indeed been an unbearable, choking hell.

"What began with the passage of the USA Patriot Act in October 2001 has snowballed into the eradication of every vital safeguard against government overreach, corruption and abuse."

What do we have to look forward to over the next 15 years?

I remember waking up on a beautiful morning, getting ready to go to work and hearing on the radio that a plane had crashed into the WTC. I was wondering how the heck an accident like that could happen. Later, at work, I saw the second plane fly into the other tower and knew that it was no accident. I knew we were going to go to war at that point. Everyone was shocked, horrified, and then pissed off.

I was getting out of bed in the morning when I heard on the radio that an airplane had hit the World Trade Center. I assumed it was a small private plan (like a Cessna) and assumed it was an accident, and thought nothing more about it until later. Later on, I was at the office calculating my expenses on an expense sheet while events unfolded and I somehow learned more (I'm not sure how) and I noticed that no one else was in the office except for one lady, who asked me if we should go home. I told her, "The United States is under attack, I don't know."

The office administrator from California called me and told me to go home and be with my family. I did go home, I think, but then I went to church to pray. I talked to a priest, but I don't remember what we talked about.

Later that day, or the next, I attended a 9/11 memorial, and a black man stood up on a higher platform and sang "It's a wonderful world" in the most beautiful and deep Negro singing voice. I believe that is the same song that a black man sang when JFK was shot. There was a rally, and I told my kids there would be a war, and the young people would have to go and fight it.

For health reasons, I could not give blood, so I gave money to the Red Cross. I volunteered to act as a lawyer for servicemen leaving to go overseas (writing wills and such) but the military said they were overwhelmed already with volunteers and couldn't use me. I never felt so completely useless, because for health reasons I could not join the military and fight, and they wouldn't even take my help as a volunteer lawyer. The military said they had calls from 60-year-old priests offering to join and telling them they can drop them anywhere. It was crazy, everyone wanted to do something.

I remember the patriotism that brought our nation together, and for once there was no disunity between Republicans and Democrats. Everyone agreed we had to do something to punish the people who attacked us on 9/11. Unfortunately, in all the patriotic fervor, the politicians took advantage and passed the USA Patriot Act, which was a law that drastically expanded the powers of the government to conduct surveillance.

At first, George Bush seemed like he didn't know what to do. He looked shell-shocked when he got the news while reading to a group of kindergarteners. And then the media attacked him for hiding on a plane during the attacks, which was unfair because that was what he was supposed to do under predetermined security protocols. He gave a stumbling speech that was not well received.

But then George Bush found his inner strength, and gave a speech to the nation that rallied Americans. 9/11 defined his Presidency, because for the next eight years the Bush years were about fighting the War on Terror, the war in Afghanistan, and later the Iraq War. Those who criticize Bush for his actions act with the luxury of hindsight. At the time of the invasion of Iraq, intelligence agencies were telling Bush that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein was refusing to allow international inspectors to verify he did not have WMDs. In my opinion, Saddam Hussein's actions gave Bush no choice but to invade Iraq. The mistake that was made was in not forseeing the chaos that would follow after Hussein was toppled from power.

Skipped my human anatomy class that morning, I was wakened by my grandfather n told to get dressed. He said we were being attacked, i was confused until I saw the second plane hit the second tower.

Carpet was being installed in one of the units and their tv was on. We stopped immediately and sat on the cement floor...carpeting forgotten, and watched in horror.

I was asleep.
But I remember later that day being in the front yard when a neighbor friend of my then-4th-grade son told us that their 9-year-old classmate, her 3-year-old sister and their parents, all neighbors of ours, were on the Pentagon plane.
Those muslims knew that entire flight that they were going to murder those children along with their parents -- all in the name of allah and islam.
If that doesn't infuriate you then you're either dead or should be.

Anyone who worships this evil god Allah is doomed to an eternity of suffering in hell.

Forum List

Back