Where was Huma??

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
In a video of Hillary's departure just after her so called "over heating" event from the 9/11 event at Ground Zero in Manhattan, it shows her clearly stumbling, with Secret Service agents helping her into the van in the motorcade.

Leaving her daughter’s apartment a little before noon, Clinton told reporters she was “feeling great.”

“It’s a beautiful day in New York,” she added, while smiling and waving to supporters on the street before getting into her motorcade.

BUT! Where was the Secret Service? Where was Huma? Since when would they allow Hillary just walk down the streets of New York, or anywhere ALONE ? It just won't happen. Especially just after having one of her attacks! Something just wasn't right there.

The woman that came out wasn't Hillary, it was a clone.

She has 7 of them, one for each day of the week, in case something like this morning happens

:banana::banana:

In a video of Hillary's departure just after her so called "over heating" event from the 9/11 event at Ground Zero in Manhattan, it shows her clearly stumbling, with Secret Service agents helping her into the van in the motorcade.

Leaving her daughter’s apartment a little before noon, Clinton told reporters she was “feeling great.”

“It’s a beautiful day in New York,” she added, while smiling and waving to supporters on the street before getting into her motorcade.

BUT! Where was the Secret Service? Where was Huma? Since when would they allow Hillary just walk down the streets of New York, or anywhere ALONE ? It just won't happen. Especially just after having one of her attacks! Something just wasn't right there.

If Donald Trump had a heart attack, would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

No Way!

She didn't stumble. She fell down and they failed to catch her. Her shoe fell off of her foot and under the vehicle and later one of the people standing nearby retrieved it. There were secret service men in the video so she wasn't alone by far. Interesting significance in a losing a shoe off of your foot. In the Bible it denotes a loss of dignity. The shoe taken off also denotes a transference of property.

http://www.jbq.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/351/351_shoe2.pdf

Donald Trump is in great health. He has never touched alcohol, drugs or cigarettes.

Donald Trump is in great health. He has never touched alcohol, drugs or cigarettes.

Trumps doctor.jpg

Trump is the healthiest person ever....
That's what he wrote and I signed off on it...

View attachment 89073

When you have to use a fake doctor to 'confirm' how healthy you are, that in and of itself is a great tell that you are seriously fucked up, medically.

She didn't stumble. She fell down and they failed to catch her. Her shoe fell off of her foot and under the vehicle and later one of the people standing nearby retrieved it. There were secret service men in the video so she wasn't alone by far. Interesting significance in a losing a shoe off of your foot. In the Bible it denotes a loss of dignity. The shoe taken off also denotes a transference of property.

Oh yeah, right, that explains it all.
It's so unlikely that the Hillary campaign, which can't even be honest about her emails or her family's foundation will now be forthright about her health issues. But you have the snswers the evidence is right there for all to see.
I'm surprised that they didn't come to you in the first place. Thst would have saved the whole country s lot of wondering, snd suspicion.

However Mr. Answer Man, If she stumbles in the debates with Trump it will be game over despite any plea for sympathy. Unless she playd the dumb and helpless female card! And I wouldn't put that past the Old Bitch.. I mean Witch.

View attachment 89073

Trump isn't having coughing fits and falling down all over the place

It's so unlikely that the Hillary campaign, which can't even be honest about her emails or her family's foundation will now be forthright about her health issues. But you have the snswers the evidence is right there for all to see.
I'm surprised that they didn't come to you in the first place. Thst would have saved the whole country s lot of wondering, snd suspicion.

However Mr. Answer Man, If she stumbles in the debates with Trump it will be game over despite any plea for sympathy. Unless she playd the dumb and helpless female card! And I wouldn't put that past the Old Bitch.. I mean Witch.
I think you are quoting the wrong person. I would vote for Daffy Duck before I would vote for Hillary Clinton. She is without doubt one of the most evil women to ever live in my generation. She is utterly wicked. I hope I have clarified my position for you. I'm voting for Donald Trump. ...and yes, you are right. She is a witch. An Illuminati Witch which is why the Rothschild's held a fundraiser for her on the isle of Nantucket. She has sold America out and works for them. Not us. She sold her own soul to the devil for filthy lucre, power and the temporary pleasures of this world. When she is in hell she will realize what a huge mistake it was.

I think you are quoting the wrong person. I would vote for Daffy Duck before I would vote for Hillary Clinton. She is without doubt one of the most evil women to ever live in my generation. She is utterly wicked. I hope I have clarified my position for you. I'm voting for Donald Trump. ...and yes, you are right. She is a witch. An Illuminati Witch which is why the Rothschild's held a fundraiser for her on the isle of Nantucket. She has sold America out and works for them. Not us. She sold her own soul to the devil for filthy lucre, power and the temporary pleasures of this world. When she is in hell she will realize what a huge mistake it was.
I agree

There is no reason to vote for a career politician, never

There is no reason to vote for a career politician, never

You lie.

Forum List

Back