Where ISIS gets its strength

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Some things haven't changed since 9-11

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria sees itself as purer than the Saudi regime, but its fundamentalist Sunni doctrine has its roots in Wahhabism. Bob Graham, a former Democratic senator from Florida who has called for declassification of the portion of the 9/11 Commission report dealing with Saudi Arabian links to the hijackers, says ISIS "is a product of Saudi ideals, Saudi money, and Saudi organizational support." In effect, Graham says, ISIS represents a form of Wahhabi ideology that the Saudis can't control — a cancer that now threatens the kingdom. "Who serves as fuel for ISIS? Our own youth," said Saudi dissident writer Turki Al-Hamad this year. "In order to stop ISIS, you must first dry up this ideology at the source."

Last edited:

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria sees itself as purer than the Saudi regime, but its fundamentalist Sunni doctrine has its roots in Wahhabism. Bob Graham, a former Democratic senator from Florida who has called for declassification of the portion of the 9/11 Commission report dealing with Saudi Arabian links to the hijackers, says ISIS "is a product of Saudi ideals, Saudi money, and Saudi organizational support." In effect, Graham says, ISIS represents a form of Wahhabi ideology that the Saudis can't control — a cancer that now threatens the kingdom. "Who serves as fuel for ISIS? Our own youth," said Saudi dissident writer Turki Al-Hamad this year. "In order to stop ISIS, you must first dry up this ideology at the source."

what else is new? today----hundreds of millions of muslims are celebrating
the VICTORY in France

and to add , the recruits and money are pouring into 'Islamic state' isis because of this successful massacre in France .

SO? take a look at history-----the UMMAH over the past 1400 years did not
need "Wahhabism" to be RADICAL NUTS--------they were doing it long
before there was a "Wahhabism"

Why do we continue to cover for our "good friends" the Saudis?

They are the cancer in the region and we look the other way

isolate the muslim arabs to their part of the world . After that use military to destroy the enemy in their own lands RightWinger !!

they are ALL a cancer with their religion RightWinger !! Keep them and their religion in their own lands !!

Why do we continue to cover for our "good friends" the Saudis?

They are the cancer in the region and we look the other way

it is a matter of ""RELATIVITY"" compared to Pakistan and Indonesia -----
the Saudis are angels. I am a jew-----even my family legacy includes
"RELATIVITY"---------my ancestors WENT to the places where jews were not
being actively murdered at the time---ie---comparatively speaking ----things were better "here than there" . The Saudis harbor Islamic "scholars"---
who are pig shit-------but they actually act pretty much ok, in general---relatively
speaking. Of course I have my usual personal experiences. -----the few Saudis
I have known ------colleagues-----in the USA ----were actually not nuts -----they
saw thru the perversity of their own society. Some of the Pakistanis------held onto their WASHED BRAINS

excellent reasoning Rosie !!

Some things haven't changed since 9-11

I'm all for nuking Mecca and taking SA's oil fields to stop funding their brand of terrorism. This shit isn't going to stop until both Sunni and Iranian brand of Islam is bled dry.

I'm pretty sure I've figured out where Islamic terrorists get their new recruits, inspiration and strength....from the West's competing neo-religion...

caitlyn-jenner_zpsqxaripxi.jpg

So our allies and "dear friends" the Saudis are the source of this misery, and y'all are yammering about anything but.
Actually any islamic person would have trouble digesting and spiritually incorporating the mindset behind the photo in my last post. Why would the Saudi muslims be any different? They're just more on the down-low, loving the American money buying oil but just as disgusted with where our culture is going (heading their way).

They probably use that picture as a poster in all their recruiting outposts. "Hey brother, will you enlist with Allah to defeat the infidels?" *potential recruit glances at the "Caitlyn Jenner" poster*..then instantly "yes brother, sign me up immediately!"

You know, for someone claiming I never have a point, you sure follow me all around all day long every day and try to smash the points I'm making.

For someone so "certain" I don't have any points, you sure behave in the opposite fashion: like a person very afraid that I do have points others will find valid. You've made a religion out of stalking me at this website to "prove Sil doesn't have any points!!!" (emphasis added!!)

You know, for someone claiming I never have a point, you sure follow me all around all day long every day and try to smash the points I'm making.

For someone so "certain" I don't have any points, you sure behave in the opposite fashion: like a person very afraid that I do have points others will find valid. You've made a religion out of stalking me at this website to "prove Sil doesn't have any points!!!" (emphasis added!!)

Tell ya what crybaby, you stop lying/injecting your anti-gay bullshit into everything thread and I'll stop making you look like a pathetic little bitch everyday. Deal?

So our allies and "dear friends" the Saudis are the source of this misery, and y'all are yammering about anything but.
Actually any islamic person would have trouble digesting and spiritually incorporating the mindset behind the photo in my last post. Why would the Saudi muslims be any different? They're just more on the down-low, loving the American money buying oil but just as disgusted with where our culture is going (heading their way).

They probably use that picture as a poster in all their recruiting outposts. "Hey brother, will you enlist with Allah to defeat the infidels?" *potential recruit glances at the "Caitlyn Jenner" poster*..then instantly "yes brother, sign me up immediately!"

Still yammering. Any suggestions for how to stop the Saudis from exporting terrorists? No? Didn't think so. Yammer on.

Forum List

Back