Where is this 'secret gasoline deal'?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
This man is pathetic and anyone who plans on voting for him is as well. First he swears that foreign leaders 'secretly' endorse him and now he states that GWB has a 'secret' deal with the Saudis. How can you democrats fall for this piece of trash?

Kerry Claims Bush Has Secret Gasoline Deal With Saudis

LAKE WORTH, Fla. - When John Kerry finally deigned to show up more than an hour late today at a rally of Palm Beach County Democrats baking in the sun, he insisted on calling the campaign event a "town meeting" and a "conversation," but he did most of the talking, including a harsher-than-usual attack on President Bush.

Of course, the Kerry campaign's open "invitation" to the public meant that only Kerry supporters got close enough for "impromptu" questions -- the rest were cordoned off.

Citing an appearance last night by pro-Democrat author Bob Woodward ("one of America's most respected and reputable reporters") on pro-Democrat CBS's pro-Democrat "60 Minutes," Kerry claimed that President Bush and Saudi Prince Bandar had a "secret White House deal" on manipulating gasoline prices "tied to the election."

"Unlike George Bush and his friends at the big oil companies, I'm going to work for a real energy policy for this country that decreases America's dependence on foreign oil and helps lower the costs to American families," the Massachusetts Democrat insisted.

What he failed to mention is that he has consistently opposed jobs-producing oil exploration in Alaska to reduce dependency on foreign oil and had once proposed increasing the bloated federal gasoline tax by an additional 50 cents a gallon.

Sen. Joe Lieberman, trying to give his former rival for the presidential nomination a boost, openly admitted that Kerry wouldn't let "big oil" drill in Alaska. The crowd of hard-core activists, nearly all of whom had driven there, many in gas-guzzling SUVs and luxury cars, applauded on cue.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/19/174442.shtml

It seems to be a symptom of Liberalism--the uncontrollable urge to vomit grand, sweeping statements without a shred of proof.

So do these 'leaders' call JK on the phone and say 'its me, Tony, just wanted to say I endorse You, but don't tell anyone! I dont want anyone to know that I endorse you....'

Can you imagine that? Either these 'leaders' asked not to be mentioned or Kerry chooses not to mention them - OR - those ole voices in his head are acting up again.

And back to the camp....you know...the one where JK critizes everyone else but has nothing to say that will endorse himself...

Originally posted by jimnyc
This man is pathetic and anyone who plans on voting for him is as well. First he swears that foreign leaders 'secretly' endorse him and now he states that GWB has a 'secret' deal with the Saudis. How can you democrats fall for this piece of trash?

Kerry Claims Bush Has Secret Gasoline Deal With Saudis

LAKE WORTH, Fla. - When John Kerry finally deigned to show up more than an hour late today at a rally of Palm Beach County Democrats baking in the sun, he insisted on calling the campaign event a "town meeting" and a "conversation," but he did most of the talking, including a harsher-than-usual attack on President Bush.

Of course, the Kerry campaign's open "invitation" to the public meant that only Kerry supporters got close enough for "impromptu" questions -- the rest were cordoned off.

Citing an appearance last night by pro-Democrat author Bob Woodward ("one of America's most respected and reputable reporters") on pro-Democrat CBS's pro-Democrat "60 Minutes," Kerry claimed that President Bush and Saudi Prince Bandar had a "secret White House deal" on manipulating gasoline prices "tied to the election."

"Unlike George Bush and his friends at the big oil companies, I'm going to work for a real energy policy for this country that decreases America's dependence on foreign oil and helps lower the costs to American families," the Massachusetts Democrat insisted.

What he failed to mention is that he has consistently opposed jobs-producing oil exploration in Alaska to reduce dependency on foreign oil and had once proposed increasing the bloated federal gasoline tax by an additional 50 cents a gallon.

Sen. Joe Lieberman, trying to give his former rival for the presidential nomination a boost, openly admitted that Kerry wouldn't let "big oil" drill in Alaska. The crowd of hard-core activists, nearly all of whom had driven there, many in gas-guzzling SUVs and luxury cars, applauded on cue.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/19/174442.shtml

LOL! Yes, I wathced them give him their empty headed applause. Yep, you need to have your freaking head examined if you vote for this piece of pussy trash.

God bless.

Originally posted by winston churchi
So do these 'leaders' call JK on the phone and say 'its me, Tony, just wanted to say I endorse You, but don't tell anyone! I dont want anyone to know that I endorse you....'

Can you imagine that? Either these 'leaders' asked not to be mentioned or Kerry chooses not to mention them - OR - those ole voices in his head are acting up again.

And back to the camp....you know...the one where JK critizes everyone else but has nothing to say that will endorse himself...

No according to Kerry, You can meet world leaders in a restaurant in New York if you want at any given time. He said so himself this morning on one of the talk shows. I cant remember which one.

GOP,

Please dont insult the female anatomy by using its reference to describe John Kerry.

Sure let's create jobs by destroying Alaskan wilderness, there's a great energy policy.

I also take serious issue with calling Bob Woodward a "pro-Democrat" journalist. He's gone after every president, Republican or Democrat.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Sure let's create jobs by destroying Alaskan wilderness, there's a great energy policy.

I also take serious issue with calling Bob Woodward a "pro-Democrat" journalist. He's gone after every president, Republican or Democrat.

acludem

There is nothing there to destroy.

I'm pretty sure gas prices fall after labor day EVERY year - (sigh)...

The Liberals are so terrified they'll soon say "God and GWB have secret deal - Near election time, God will make the leaves on the trees turn colour, then fall, so States can hire bums to clean them up; thus setting GWB up for re-election"

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
WTF!! :wtf:

What do you think they call it the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge for?

It is indeed a wildlife refuge. However, with the current regulations on drilling, no wildlife (if that's what you call giant mosquitos) are ever harmed as it is, and one can be fairly certain that wildlife would not be harmed in ANWR either.
Not to mention, the caribou populations around oil pipelines and drills has increased, not decreased.

but isn't the reason that the ANWR package has not passed is because it wants to alleviate most liability from drilling companies, should some accident occur? I could be wrong on that issue and if I am then please correct me.

Don't worry acludem, its just newsmax, the republican equivalent of moveon.org.

What Bob Woodward is reporting is fact. Someone in the Bush whitehouse said this. That person may not have been telling the truth, but the idea that the Saudis , who have very close ties with the Bush family, would lower oil prices isn't lunacy.

Forum List

Back