Where is the change obama?

The die was cast early in the Obama administration.

In 2009, the Democrats adopted the stance, "we won, you lost, tough shit." Obama, after winning on a promise of bringing both sides together, talked about how the GOP should just keep its mouth shut. The GOP talked about how their top priority was to make Obama a one-term President, telegraphing the 100%, non-stop obstructionism that was on the way.

And so here we are. Absolutely paralyzed by our so-called "leaders", cheered on by their sycophants, as we continue to decay.

America cannot move forward with obamnomics the borrowing and spend policy will lead to failure. So yes their will be some obstruction to slow the speed of the fail it's call a controlled fail.

Okay, just relax. The change has been a bit slow in coming but forecasters now say it will be completed soon, on January 20, 2013.

Oh a bit slow. So thats why I can't see the Bills they make up 10 days before they sign them on the computer. I was wondering where they were.

In 2009, the Democrats adopted the stance, "we won, you lost, tough shit." Obama, after winning on a promise of bringing both sides together, talked about how the GOP should just keep its mouth shut. The GOP talked about how their top priority was to make Obama a one-term President, telegraphing the 100%, non-stop obstructionism that was on the way.

And so here we are. Absolutely paralyzed by our so-called "leaders", cheered on by their sycophants, as we continue to decay.

America cannot move forward with obamnomics the borrowing and spend policy will lead to failure. So yes their will be some obstruction to slow the speed of the fail it's call a controlled fail.

I can see the argument, but where does it end? If Romney is elected, what stops the Democrats from saying precisely the same thing? The only ways this game is brought to a halt is (a) one party has so much control that it's obstruction-proof, not likely, or (b) some common ground is found. Until then, the "leaders" in DC watch us capsize as they point the finger at each other.

We're not losing three quarters of million jobs every month and instead have increased jobs every month.

The economy has grown and continues to grow while before President Obama, the previous admin put us into a DEEP recession that will take years and years to get back from and yes, the Affordable Care Act is already helping a lot of people.

Anyone who is interested in seeing more of what President Obama has done FOR the United States can read my sig links.

And, as always, I invite all you rw's to post links to Republican accomplishments. (LOLOLOL)

We're not losing three quarters of million jobs every month and instead have increased jobs every month.

The economy has grown and continues to grow while before President Obama, the previous admin put us into a DEEP recession that will take years and years to get back from and yes, the Affordable Care Act is already helping a lot of people.

Anyone who is interested in seeing more of what President Obama has done FOR the United States can read my sig links.

And, as always, I invite all you rw's to post links to Republican accomplishments. (LOLOLOL)

Oh so thats why Ubama said recently that the economy is doing just fine. At first I thought maybe his telepromter got hacked.

I can see the argument, but where does it end? If Romney is elected, what stops the Democrats from saying precisely the same thing? The only ways this game is brought to a halt is (a) one party has so much control that it's obstruction-proof, not likely, or (b) some common ground is found. Until then, the "leaders" in DC watch us capsize as they point the finger at each other.

The answer is reduce the size of government, take education away from the government and teach children the truth and not some propped up government bullshit. Only then will things get better in America

It's not just Obama. Everybody comes in promising change. Some deliver, some don't, some fail spectacularly. Bush came in promising a humble foreign policy and no nation building. We got two wars, an imperial foreign policy, and nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now we have Obama, who partially delivered on healthcare reform, but failed in putting a stop to a lot of failed Bush policies. A lot of the promised change is probably lying at the bottom of a huge pile of Republican filibusters, obstruction, and sabotage.

It's not just Obama. Everybody comes in promising change. Some deliver, some don't, some fail spectacularly. Bush came in promising a humble foreign policy and no nation building. We got two wars, an imperial foreign policy, and nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now we have Obama, who partially delivered on healthcare reform, but failed in putting a stop to a lot of failed Bush policies. A lot of the promised change is probably lying at the bottom of a huge pile of Republican filibusters, obstruction, and sabotage.

Bush is gone repost without blaming bush or mentioning bush.

I hope there's some change in between my couch cushions. At least the fucking government won't get their filthy paws on that money

Fine. Whenever Republicans or conservatives fail, it's always "that's in the past" or "we don't want to play the blame game." That said, I'd give Obama a "D" grade for his presidency. If the Dems had any balls, they should have just removed the filibuster from the rules back when they had the House and Senate. They could have passed whatever they wanted. But no, they had to pussyfoot around and accomplished little if anything. The past 4 years have basically been a continuation of Bush. The only differences being Obama is black and can string together a coherent sentence. Now, we get to choose between Obama and Romney, who are basically the same. Whoever wins, we aren't going to get any real change, except maybe for the worse.

Fine. Whenever Republicans or conservatives fail, it's always "that's in the past" or "we don't want to play the blame game." That said, I'd give Obama a "D" grade for his presidency. If the Dems had any balls, they should have just removed the filibuster from the rules back when they had the House and Senate. They could have passed whatever they wanted. But no, they had to pussyfoot around and accomplished little if anything. The past 4 years have basically been a continuation of Bush. The only differences being Obama is black and can string together a coherent sentence. Now, we get to choose between Obama and Romney, who are basically the same. Whoever wins, we aren't going to get any real change, except maybe for the worse.
Where is the change obama promised?

Like I said earlier, buried under a mountain of republican filibusters, obstruction, and sabotage.

Like I said earlier, buried under a mountain of republican filibusters, obstruction, and sabotage.

Right sure so when obama had a full house and a closed door senate what could the republicans have done? The filibusterer didn't stop obamacare what happen with that?

Forum List

Back