Where is that roll tide asshole?

The only thing I like about Alabama, is the way Forest Gump pronounced the name.

Hate all you want. As long as Saban is head coach, we will be a powerhouse.

Lots of people talk about wanting Bama to lose. And we do lose. Just not as often as the rest of the college teams.
The only thing I care about, is that you lose to us.

The only thing I like about Alabama, is the way Forest Gump pronounced the name.

Hate all you want. As long as Saban is head coach, we will be a powerhouse.

Lots of people talk about wanting Bama to lose. And we do lose. Just not as often as the rest of the college teams.
The only thing I care about, is that you lose to us.

I honestly don't see that happening. I don't think ND's defense can stop us and I don't think ND's offense will be able to do much against the Bama defense.

If it gets into a battle of field goals, you have a good chance.

And just like that, ND is in the playoffs.

Get ready. You'll have to play Clemson before you get a shot at The Crimson Tide!!

Montana? Didn’t he play like 40 years ago? Your last national championship was 30 years ago?

Ancient history seems to be Notre Dame’s strong suit.
12-0 ain't ancient history.

Big deal the Tide are 12-0 and you brought up a QB that played decades ago, no one else.

You know what isn’t ancient history? Alabama’s five titles since 2009 and three straight trips in the last three years playing in a National Championship game.

Montana? Didn’t he play like 40 years ago? Your last national championship was 30 years ago?

Ancient history seems to be Notre Dame’s strong suit.
12-0 ain't ancient history.

Big deal the Tide are 12-0 and you brought up a QB that played decades ago, no one else.

You know what isn’t ancient history? Alabama’s five titles since 2009 and three straight trips in the last three years playing in a National Championship game.

You know what else isn't ancient history? The 42-14 beatdown in January of 2013. Notre Dame fans talked a lot of shit before that game too. I remember hearing that Manti Te'o was going to wreck Eddie Lacey and TJ Yeldon. Didn't quite work out that way.

Forum List

Back