Where is Old Rocks?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Was wondering if anybody heard from my pal Ray? Im getting a bit concerned.....shot him a PM a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard from him. He does on occasion go on some epic trips across country to do camping sometimes but this has been awhile.

Anybody???

This is why if someone here is close to you and you trust them explicitly, to swap info so y'all can check on each other if one comes up MIA.

I am getting concerned. He's in his 70's and I haven't seen him in a few weeks. :( He's a great poster!

His stories don't hold up too well. He claims to be 70 but his first minimum wage job paid 2.07. That would put him in his 50's. Also he last posted on June 15th..

I am getting concerned. He's in his 70's and I haven't seen him in a few weeks. :( He's a great poster!

His stories don't hold up too well. He claims to be 70 but his first minimum wage job paid 2.07. That would put him in his 50's. Also he last posted on June 15th..

So he's fuckin' with us?

Come to think of it, who isn't fucking with whom around here?

Now I'm fuckin' paranoid, man.

Fuckin' paranoid.

So he's fuckin' with us?

Come to think of it, who isn't fucking with whom around here?

Now I'm fuckin' paranoid, man.

Fuckin' paranoid.

Lay off the NyQuil then. :eusa_shifty:

He's one of the very few Libtardos that I appreciate around here.

Same here.......always have been. Not a speck of phoney in Ray!! A rare realist who also embraces liberalism.

A realist is defined as someone who is based in reality, not fantasy.

Old Rocks tends to be a serious ass to anyone who doesn't subscribe to his fantasies.

Last edited:

Beat me to it...I am not quite 70o and I got my first minimum wage job in 1960 and it paid 1.00 per hour. It was half way through 1970 before minimum wage made it to 2.00 per hour. If he is 70, and his first minimum wage job paid 2.00 per hour he was applying for minimum wage jobs at age 26. Of course, libs lie about everything so who knows...maybe he was 26 with no education when his parents finally kicked him out of their basement.

I'm sure he'll be back soon, at which time you'll all immediately start screaming that he's a fraud and libtard. You know, the usual classy behavior of conservatives after they get humiliated yet another time.

I'm sure he'll be back soon, at which time you'll all immediately start screaming that he's a fraud and libtard. You know, the usual classy behavior of conservatives after they get humiliated yet another time.

Poor admiral, filled with delusions yet again. The only person being humiliated is you and yours. You and olfraud have so many socks you can't remember which one's which. olfraud is also known as orogenicman.

Poor admiral, filled with delusions yet again. The only person being humiliated is you and yours. You and olfraud have so many socks you can't remember which one's which. olfraud is also known as orogenicman.

Reported, for accusing people of being socks, something directly against board rules. You'd think a mod would know this. Oh wait, he does. Given how often he flagrantly breaks the rules, it seems Westwall believes he's a special and unique little snowflake who doesn't have to obey the same rules as everyone else.

Reported, for accusing people of being socks, something directly against board rules. You'd think a mod would know this. Oh wait, he does. Given how often he flagrantly breaks the rules, it seems Westwall believes he's a special and unique little snowflake who doesn't have to obey the same rules as everyone else.

Ruh roh, sounds like someone hit a noive.

Well, as soon as he's able to humiliate someone, for the first time mind you, maybe some classy dude may exhibit that sort of behavior.

As it is, he consistently shows us his predilection for irrelevancy.

But other than that, I think he's a righteous dude.

Last edited:

:eusa_boohoo:

:lol::lol::lol: No, it's not, you dummy. I see you read the rules of this forum as competently as you read everything else.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back