Where is Obama's budget? Where is Harry's?

No.
They seek to put it in the hands of the states, where it belongs.

But, hey, don't let pesky little facts get in the way

What? There's no proposal that has anything to do with turning Medicare over to the states, unless you're counting Bernie Sanders' single-payer proposal.

No.
They seek to put it in the hands of the states, where it belongs.

But, hey, don't let pesky little facts get in the way

What? There's no proposal that has anything to do with turning Medicare over to the states, unless you're counting Bernie Sanders' single-payer proposal.

I 'think' he may be referring to block granting medicaid...

The GOP put entitlement reform on the table FIRST MODMORON

Except the GOP already favored that in the first place. That's not a concession or compromise on their part whatsoever. Like adults, President Obama and Harry Reid of all people are willing to make the tough choices. However, like spoiled children, the GOP are not willing to make any compromises whatsoever.

I can summarize Obama's plan:
1) Raise taxes $1Trillion.
2) Promise to think about cutting the budget three years from now.
3) Blame the rich for failing to pay their fair share of taxes.
4) Accuse the GOP of wanting to kill grandma and throw kittens off a cliff.

Obama submittied his budget, he must wait for Congress to okay it. It is Congress which is dragging its' heels.

97 Senators voted against Obama's budget and 0 voted for it. The Democrat controlled Senate has not passed a budget as required by law in over two years.

Last edited:

Except the GOP already favored that in the first place. That's not a concession or compromise on their part whatsoever. Like adults, President Obama and Harry Reid of all people are willing to make the tough choices. However, like spoiled children, the GOP are not willing to make any compromises whatsoever.

The GOP is doing what the electorate told them to do last election cycle. Control spending. Its really that simple

97-0? Even his own Democrats know he's full of shit. I'm still waiting for a real Budget from him and Democrats. Oh well,too busy blaming Republicans i guess. What a sad nightmare.

tough choices?
printing more money and putting it on the back of the tax payers is not a tough choice

Baling out the UAW when they had run GM and Chrysler into the ground with wealth the american tax payer had provided is not a tough choice

In fact I know of no tough choices this president has made except admitting that he was wrong about GWB and his policies

tough choices?
printing more money and putting it on the back of the tax payers is not a tough choice

Baling out the UAW when they had run GM and Chrysler into the ground with wealth the american tax payer had provided is not a tough choice

In fact I know of no tough choices this president has made except admitting that he was wrong about GWB and his policies

The idea of Obama making tough choices about anything is a joke. The toughest choice he made is which golf course to play on.
The Dems have not come up with any plan. Their plan is to wait for a raise in the debt ceiling and go back to business as usual.

What do Repugs have? Cut SS and Medicare. :lol:

Has anyone put foriegn spending on the table yet? Just a thought. Why is everything proposed to be cut have to effect American citizens?

I am not sure where the cutting of SS and Medicare is coming from
I think Ryans budget proposed a system like vouchers?
any way we cannot continue down this path we are own
raising taxes on an economy that has lost millions of jobs since 08 is stupid

Taking wealth away from those who are still working is going to make things worse

What do Repugs have? Cut SS and Medicare. :lol:

Has anyone put foriegn spending on the table yet? Just a thought. Why is everything proposed to be cut have to effect American citizens?

Taking wealth away from those who are still working is going to make things worse

Yep. But the Dems are turning it into class warfare.

The Dems don't care that the top earners pay the majority of Fed taxes in this country. They think the top earners should pay more.

They also don't seem to care what ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy may do to the economy. They just see more money coming in that they can waste.

Of course you never hear a word about the 47% who pay nothing. These folks take all they can get but don't contribute anything.

Yep. But the Dems are turning it into class warfare.

The Dems don't care that the top earners pay the majority of Fed taxes in this country. They think the top earners should pay more.

They also don't seem to care what ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy may do to the economy. They just see more money coming in that they can waste.

Of course you never hear a word about the 47% who pay nothing. These folks take all they can get but don't contribute anything.

I do not understand how we got here. This mess is the biggest man made mess on purpose it looks to me now than anyone could make me believe in the past
Never let a crises go to waste
well he didn't

everyone needs to contribute something

New Topics

Forum List

Back