Where does it end?

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Theres is too much tolerance, as Pale Rider posted a while back. It's true. What's next? Will people march on Washington to allow Al Qaeda to set up camps in the US? I can seriously see that happening. What I'm telling you is that unconditional tolerance and acceptance will lead to the downfall of America from within.

It's not only that, what we are witnessing is the hypocrisy of the left. I am told to tolerate illegal Mexicans, yet they do not tolerate my gun ownership. I am told to reach out and embrace my fellow man in a sexual way, yet my choice to practice Christianity is neither tolerated nor accepted. While tolerance to illegals, gays, and "peace" are flooding the streets, tolerance of America's values and strengths are being shunned. If we continue to exchange these, nothing good can come from it.

It appears as the liberals have an advantage of brainwashing people. In school, most lessons are ultra-left wing, confirmed by the liberal MSM and an all-around negative spin on Republicans/Conservatives. Essentially, the public school system outputs an army of liberals to go out and tear the country apart by letting boys marry boys, illegal "workers" walk through the border, and believe anything the Bush Administration does is evil.

My question is, where does it end? Will we eventually have to "tolerate" Islam when they officially declare war on us? Will we have to "tolerate" free borders for everyone and everything-with government hand-outs to each? Will we have to "tolerate" free college and jobs for blacks, hispanics, and women? Let us hope it doesnt come to this.

Communist Manifesto anyone? We are still fighting the reds. Most just dont know it. McCarthy didnt know the half of it. They infiltrated us years ago and have been trying to destroy us ever since. I wonder if we'll ever wake up before its too late.

I don't think we're too tolerant, but that's me. I think we need to be more tolerant in some aspects than other ones. Less tolerant on illegal immigration and (real) terrorism. More tolerant on the rights of the people. Less tolerant on abortion and more tolerant on other economic issues, etc.

insein said:
Communist Manifesto anyone? We are still fighting the reds. Most just dont know it. McCarthy didnt know the half of it. They infiltrated us years ago and have been trying to destroy us ever since. I wonder if we'll ever wake up before its too late.

Why do you think Hollywood shudders at the mere mention of his name...entertainment, colleges and schools, government, judges.........

What surprises me is in this age of information and conservative journalism, talk radio, you would think people would be more hip to it by now than they already are??

Bonnie said:
Why do you think Hollywood shudders at the mere mention of his name...entertainment, colleges and schools, government, judges.........

What surprises me is in this age of information and conservative journalism, talk radio, you would think people would be more hip to it by now than they already are??

Goes to show you who controls the flow of information.

Forum List

Back