Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Internet

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • All of above

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • None of above

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I watch some Fox, then some MSNBC, then some CNN and I average it all out and figure there's a kernel of truth somewhere.

And usually I find myself not giving a fuck unless something affects me or mine personally.

Ame®icano;1610506 said:
I opened this thread and poll before Obama "declared war on Fox".

So here is the question: Do you watch Fox News, and why?

So then, you really do want to start another "Spit on FOX News Watchers" Thread?
Because that's all it will turn into, so why bother?:eusa_hand:

If turn to be that way, let it be.

I am not afraid to say that I prefer to watch or read anyone who airs or publish stories that government hide from us. Today, that's Fox News, without them I wouldn't know about Rev. Wright, Van Jones, ACORN, NIA, tax cheats, etc. If anyone else brings me stories like that instead of Michael Jackson, first dog, or what FLOTUS wore today, I'll be happy to watch them more then I do now.

Let the spit begin.

Ame®icano;1610657 said:
Ame®icano;1610506 said:
I opened this thread and poll before Obama "declared war on Fox".

So here is the question: Do you watch Fox News, and why?

So then, you really do want to start another "Spit on FOX News Watchers" Thread?
Because that's all it will turn into, so why bother?:eusa_hand:

If turn to be that way, let it be.

I am not afraid to say that I prefer to watch or read anyone who airs or publish stories that government hide from us. Today, that's Fox News, without them I wouldn't know about Rev. Wright, Van Jones, ACORN, NIA, tax cheats, etc. If anyone else brings me stories like that instead of Michael Jackson, first dog, or what FLOTUS wore today, I'll be happy to watch them more then I do now.

Let the spit begin.

Being armed with your facts may be another reason the Fox haters have avoided your thread.

Ame®icano;1601337 said:
What news channel is the one you trust the most?

Who is more or less biased, who brings you "more" truth?

NPR and PBS. Of late I watch Maddow on MSNBC - while unabashedly liberal she is all a journalist should be - smart, well prepared, curious and confident enough to allow the 'other side' to appear and speak without interrruptions.

I personally like Russia Today. Other than that, I pay a visit to LewRockwell.com every day.

Forum List

Back