Where did you go on your Honeymoon?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What are some romantic places y'all have been on your honeymoon, or just for a 'get away' to have some "fun?"

rented a house in Kauai...we go back every 2 years...view from the water and view of the sunsets from the veranda...

Attachments

• $CIMG0296.JPG
    $CIMG0296.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 60
  • $CIMG0130.jpg
    $CIMG0130.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 55
Went to Hawaii......Oahu, Maui, Kauai

Got out just before a typhoon hit

Last edited:
I never had a honeymoon, either time I was married. I've been to better places since I have been a divorced person, than when I was a married person. My favorite place to go now, with or without a partner, is the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains- Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee :)

I never had a honeymoon, either time I was married. I've been to better places since I have been a divorced person, than when I was a married person. My favorite place to go now, with or without a partner, is the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains- Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee :)

really g/f you need to get out more....come on...gatlinburg.....please...i mean i love cade's cove and can be found at a rod run on occasion...but that is the bestest place you have been?

i never had a honeymoon.....

At the office, under the desk.........
Oh wait. That was the secretary. Never mind.......

Last edited:
We got married after I completed technical training and before I reported to my first duty station in Alaska. So our honeymoon was the drive from KY to AK, with a stop in Chigago to visit a friend, and a day or two in the Wisconsin Dells. The trip took 11 days. It was awesome.

really g/f you need to get out more....come on...gatlinburg.....please...i mean i love cade's cove and can be found at a rod run on occasion...but that is the bestest place you have been?

i never had a honeymoon.....

Excuse me??
I said my favorite place to go NOW was Gat/PF.
Hell yes I have been to a good many 'best' places, but I live right next door practically to these mountains, and I enjoy them, and when I want to get away from it all, have time to myself, whatever...that's where I find myself :)

Last edited:
Honeymoon on Paradise Island before it was overdeveloped.

But my favorite place is Florence and the Tuscan countryside

crusaderfrank-albums-italy-picture2436-ponte-vecchio.jpg

Forum List

Back