Where did you go on your Honeymoon?

okay sweetie....debs...this is for you....you can find yourself and some young stuff at the bar on the corner below the space needle thing...upstairs....full of young men...etc and so forth...

i love cade's cove ....i did the hot air balloon thing ....but i havent been in a good while...too hot now...

okay sweetie....debs...this is for you....you can find yourself and some young stuff at the bar on the corner below the space needle thing...upstairs....full of young men...etc and so forth...

i love cade's cove ....i did the hot air balloon thing ....but i havent been in a good while...too hot now...

Yes I love Cades Cove too and I would love the idea of a hot air balloon ride, maybe someday! Going up in an airplane and sky-diving is something I want to do, as well as taking a ride in a hot air balloon *smiles*
Another place I really like is Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.
I adore the Victorian things, and that castle is absolutely gorgeous too! I have gone in the spring and fall, when the flowers are pretty and the harvest decorations are up- but I have yet to get there at Christmas time, that's a goal of mine~

I think Tabago is a beautiful. As is Venice, Rome, Tuscany, ohhh and lake Geneva.

I've never been on honeymoon.... mainly cuz you have to do that whole wedding thing first and that sort of puts me off.

In our time everyone went to the Poconos in PA to one of those all inclusives in which couples then imitated what old people today do, breakfast then...planned activities...then... If you chose to. Kinda funny because soon it will be forty years, but since we are mostly wonderers today we don't do any planned stuff. We did Paris on our thirtieth which if you can do, do it. Beautiful. Venice is neat too. A few years ago we went to a Hyatt in New Mexico by the Rio grand that was just amazing, spas are our bum vacations today. Check out Arizona's spas, heaven, if that is your heaven for a few days. Our original young and poor and starting out honeymoon is fine too if you are young and poor and starting out. Funny our best trips were in a beat up camper with tent and our boys, those are things you can never do again. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back