Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

its not...but if was an engine where the rest of them ?..I think this thing was blown up or shot down
whatever it was

Why? If it was an inside job, there would be absolutely no reason to shoot it down. If it was terrorists then how does that fit in with the WTC and the Pentagon?

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ????
I can show you one of the engines that was unearthed...there was a huge crater left at the site of impact...there was also a seismic registry at the site where the impact occurred.

File:Flight93Engine.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention live eyewitnesses to the crash itself

that rusty piece of junk is not an engine

The point is it WAS an engine

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ????
I can show you one of the engines that was unearthed...there was a huge crater left at the site of impact...there was also a seismic registry at the site where the impact occurred.

File:Flight93Engine.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention live eyewitnesses to the crash itself

that rusty piece of junk is not an engine
That's dirt, not rust. And, yes, it's an engine. Thanks for proving, yet again, you don't know what you're talking about.

It is his way of denying since he made the wild claim there was no parts of the plane found when indeed there were parts scattered everywhere from the plane. The debris field in fact was pretty much contained but some things were scattered a little but those things that were scattered further were small debris like plastic.

He is also conveniently avoiding the eye witness testimony from people that SAW the plane crash and others that heard it hit the ground.

there were only two witnesses and no others..no one saw any other plane..had there been other witnesses seeing a fighter plane there would be pictures of it. There were no fighter planes any where close to the jet.

Eots, this is what your witness saw..not a fighter jet, but a privately owned jet that the FBI ASKED to go down and investigate the accident

--a Dassault Falcon 20 business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville. According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft."--not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown," Newell adds. "The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

Oh don't waste your time with EOTS, he is a true believer just like the AGW drones are religious zealots about that.

your ignoring eyewitnesses that say a fighter in the same air space at the same time
your video says that she saw a "small white plane". She never said it was a "fighter".

so what was the the small white plane ?

It was a Falcon 20 business jet that Cleveland Center asked to try to locate Flight 93.

Two other airplanes were flying near the hijacked United Airlines jet when it crashed in Somerset County, but neither had anything to do with the airliner's fate, the FBI said yesterday.

In fact, one of the planes, a Fairchild Falcon 20 business jet, was directed to the crash site to help rescuers. The request for the jet to fly low and obtain the coordinates for the crash explains reports by people in the vicinity who said a white or silver jet flew by moments after the crash.

A C-130 military cargo plane was also within 25 miles of the passenger jet when it crashed, FBI spokesman Bill Crowley said yesterday, but was not diverted.

2 planes had no part in crash of Flight 93

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go? We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.

Explain how if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, 95 percent of the aircraft was recovered at the crash site?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ???? I am not saying a plane
did or didn't crash...but you can prove none of your claims
:eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back