Where Are You From?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And/or live?

At least the state, city is optional.

Me? Clearly I'm in Atlanta, GA, before that, I lived in NYC, before that Michigan, before that, north Georgia.

And before that an island in the Caribbean.

Just curious as to the backgrounds of the posters.

Pawling now...
pawling-new-york-2.jpg

Used to be Putnam Lake.

mobile alabama, then pensacola florida then myrtle beach south carolina then biloxi Mississippi, then alexandria louisianna, then brooklyn new york then puerto rico, then brooklyn again then chickpea falls massachusetts then brooklyn again then south jersey then aviano italy, then germany then brooklyn ny again then back to linwood new jersey then to miami florida, then to tampa/st pete fl, then to massachusetts and then to maine, where I am now....

my father was in the USAF so we were stationed all over the place when I was a kid....

Los Angeles, CA plus a couple little cities in the same area that we still call Los Angeles. Yup, all of my 60 years (and folks say nobody is ever FROM California - LOL).

Los Angeles, CA plus a couple little cities in the same area that we still call Los Angeles. Yup, all of my 60 years (and folks say nobody is ever FROM California - LOL).
they say that about florida too! but my hubby was born and bred there....

i have lived in the blue ridge mountains forever now.....since 1971...a little hollar outside of elk park nc

its a small town where everyone knows what everyone knows....people mind their own business but still seem to know all of yours....i often wonder how different life would be ...living in the city...i have lived in a small city fayetteville nc....a very violent place...here there arent sirens all night.....ya hear coon dogs

NoVa, 10 minutes away from D.C. Travelled all over the country and never found anywhere better for me, though I understand the appeal for others.

And/or live?

At least the state, city is optional.

Me? Clearly I'm in Atlanta, GA, before that, I lived in NYC, before that Michigan, before that, north Georgia.

And before that an island in the Caribbean.

Just curious as to the backgrounds of the posters.
Ft. Pierce FL
Gainesville FL
Rock Island ILL
Colorado Springs COLO
Stuttgart W GER
Ft Sill OK
Kenitra USN TC MOROCCO
Leighton Barracks W GER
Presidio CALIF
Quantico VA
Norfolk VA
Pendleton CA
Rocky Mountains

Military brat and officer now semi-retired.

Moved to the mountains so that I could ski and hunt more.

I am originally from Tuscaloosa AL. I spent years on the road working all over the eastern US. For the last 5 years I have been in Decatur GA (basically Atlanta).

Forum List

Back