Where are the sex crimes in the Israeli / Palestinian conflict?

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
We all know that war and sex crime have gone together for millennium.

Certainly it was a very common practice for area overrun by enemy forces to not just conquer with fire and the sword, but by pillage and rape as well.

This was true of German soldiers in WWII, or Russian soldiers in WWII, we don't talk about British, Polish, French and American soldiers doing it in WWII, but I think we can be sure it happened, even if in isolated incidents.

We DO know it was used by US soldiers in Vietnam, and also by US soldiers in Iraq.
It was is very frequent point of reference in African wars.

But not with Israel / Palestine?
Both sides have overrun each others populations more than a few times.

Is there no sex crime, or is it all just hushed up?
If hushed up, then why by all parties?

Where do you expect this to go?
In Israel its considered a domestic abuse when Palestinians decide to rape and torture Israelis, and most of these cases are silenced by the police not to spark riots.
Muslim woman Jews don t rape us unlike Arabs - Israel Today Israel News
Woman 54 Escapes Apparent Arab Rape Ambush - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva
Court cuts Arab-Israeli rape-by-deception sentence
Palestinian Man Is Convicted Of Rape After Lying About Being A Jew

Oh right, you mean IDF raping poor Palestinian girls, nope - never happens.

Wanna get down to the point?
Once you have a promise about paradise full of virgins, you are super horney and you look like that:
Jerusalem-synagogue-attack-terrorists.-Photo-Hatzolah-EMS.jpg

You surly either rape or suicide when 3 wives is not enough.

http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_pcbs/PressRelease/el3onfNewenglish.pdf

But of course this is all Israel's fault! I mean..Abusing women? Wooo...hooray stupidity!

655.jpg

By the way I saved the horrific stories, just use your sick imagination and your power of will - you'll be able to fabricate the same stories about the IDF instead of begging for someone to help you out in this stupidass dead end.

Israelis have been accused of racism for not raping arab women.
Ironic considering what palestinians have done to christian and jewish women and children.

Sad subject to have started a thread about. It shows the hate of the originals poster.

Where do you expect this to go?

One of two ways:

1) Someone disillusions me, and reveals that there are loads of such cases which I had previously not known of
2) We actually check and find that the conflict has none or almost no such crimes being committed, and might actually find one aspect of this situation which is better than in other wars and occupations.

And I am hoping for no. 2

Oh dear.

Not the direction I was thinking of for the thread.

Was THIS the direction?

Muslims should rape Israeli girls in revenge for "Raping" 'Palestine'

Beelzebub - I was just about posting the following:
"Maybe its actually Israel that wants to be free from the Palestinian occupation?"

I agree.
The Occupation is totally corrosive to Israeli society. The daily grind of meting out cruelty and despair to other people and justifying it through blatant racism damages the soul of those who carry it out.

If Israel would look to champion justice rather than injustice it could actually have some friends, rather than just arms suppliers.

They prefer boys

We already know that as one of the senior clerics wrote a book on how to go about having sex with babies, children, boys, men and animals in an Islamic manner that does not contravene the strict sharia laws.

Oh dear.

Was THIS the direction?

"Maybe its actually Israel that wants to be free from the Palestinian occupation?"

I agree.
The Occupation is totally corrosive to Israeli society. The daily grind of meting out cruelty and despair to other people and justifying it through blatant racism damages the soul of those who carry it out.

If Israel would look to champion justice rather than injustice it could actually have some friends, rather than just arms suppliers.

So what do you call giving the Palestinians homes, doctors, running water, sanitation, hospitals, clinics, electricity and freedom in 1967 when they freed them from captivity

Israel started the war, and tried to annex the land, including of course, Jerusalem. There was no "freeing Palestinians from captivity" though that is a very good propaganda line: Clearly you have been advised to use it, so well done to your masters for that.

I imagine they wanted to pacify the population. Until they were ready to evict them.

How do you quantify any such 'gifts' Phoney? Per head of population?
How does that relate to the unequal provision even the basic of water per capita now?
Does 'sanitation' include where they have sewage water from settlements running off into Palestinians villages, and being included as "their water supply"?

Oh dear.

Was THIS the direction?

I agree.

So what do you call giving the Palestinians homes, doctors, running water, sanitation, hospitals, clinics, electricity and freedom in 1967 when they freed them from captivity

Since the jews were forced to leave gaza by their own government in the name of peace, and hamas took control of power there by force, what has hamas done for the gazans? Sewage, water, electricity ruined, war by hamas brought destruction and death, not vote no unity government and no statehood. What has been achieved except more hate and more bloodshed?
Israel was helping them build a state, jobs, an economy that could have kept them going well into the future, airport, deep harbor for trade and tourism.
Where is hate taking them? What has attacking Israel won them? What will killing children with cars or slashing rabbis to ribbons while praying bring them? Is that the way to peace? Is this the foundation to build statehood on? This is a heritage to be proud of and pass down through the generation of the future? This the way to make heroes? What children should emulate?

Oh dear.

Was THIS the direction?

I agree.

Since the jews were forced to leave gaza by their own government in the name of peace, and hamas took control of power there by force, what has hamas done for the gazans? Sewage, water, electricity ruined, war by hamas brought destruction and death, not vote no unity government and no statehood. What has been achieved except more hate and more bloodshed?
Israel was helping them build a state, jobs, an economy that could have kept them going well into the future, airport, deep harbor for trade and tourism.
Where is hate taking them? What has attacking Israel won them? What will killing children with cars or slashing rabbis to ribbons while praying bring them? Is that the way to peace? Is this the foundation to build statehood on? This is a heritage to be proud of and pass down through the generation of the future? This the way to make heroes? What children should emulate?

Israelis were physically removed from Gaza because the cost of repression to keep them 'safe' was too high.
They were moved directly into the Occupied West Bank
This was a strategic redeployment of invaders, NOT in the least "in the name of peace".

Hamas took power after being democratically elected in Gaza.
They immediately declared a peace, and refrained from any acts of violent resistance to Israel. However Israel, unhappy with the democratic situation had all its allies (US / EU) cut off all funding to Gaza, laid siege, and promoted Fatah in its attempted coup against Hamas in Gaza.
Israel also staged bombings and missile attacks to try to destroy Hamas and Hamas of course then ended its ceasefire.

So Aris: Learn your history from a more neutral source than your Hasbara buddies and Zionist propaganda sites.
You might make a better case if you deal with reality.

Israel started the war, and tried to annex the land, including of course, Jerusalem. There was no "freeing Palestinians from captivity" though that is a very good propaganda line: Clearly you have been advised to use it, so well done to your masters for that.

I imagine they wanted to pacify the population. Until they were ready to evict them.

How do you quantify any such 'gifts' Phoney? Per head of population?
How does that relate to the unequal provision even the basic of water per capita now?
Does 'sanitation' include where they have sewage water from settlements running off into Palestinians villages, and being included as "their water supply"?

Tell the Palestinians to stop being violent and engaging in terrorism and the situation will change. That is all that Isreal asks from them, but they have told the world that they want all of Palestine including Israel as an ISLAMONAZI STATE.

Here you go gaza prior to the Israelis liberation

images

images

Arab 'refugees' in camp in Gaza. The control in the Gaza Strip was until 1967 in the hands of Egypt. The Egyptian authorities maintained a strict separation between "refugees" and the ordinary population of the area. Martha Gellhorn wrote in 1961 (when Gaza was in the hands of Egypt): the Gaza Strip, "is not a hell-hole, not a visible disaster. It is worse. It is a jail." (Atlantic Monthly, October 1961)

Try telling the Palestinians to stop stealing the sewage pipes so they can make qassams and they wont have that problem anymore.

Ah! yes the unequal water provisions that see Palestinians receiving 25 litres a day while the Israelis receive 14 litres.

You really should do your research better if you want to be seen as intelligent on such matters

Was THIS the direction?

I agree.

Israelis were physically removed from Gaza because the cost of repression to keep them 'safe' was too high.
This was a strategic redeployment of invaders, NOT in the least "in the name of peace".

They immediately declared a peace, and refrained from any acts of violent resistance to Israel. However Israel, unhappy with the democratic situation had all its allies (US / EU) cut off all funding to Gaza, laid siege, and promoted Fatah in its attempted coup against Hamas in Gaza.
Israel also staged bombings and missile attacks to try to destroy Hamas and Hamas of course then ended its ceasefire.

So Aris: Learn your history from a more neutral source than your Hasbara buddies and Zionist propaganda sites.

Actually I read far more arab and global news sources than american or israeli each day. More than I expect you do. I never had a problem with history or current affairs in any country or language I studied. As for propaganda sites, there too I read a balance of all view points. Obviously you don't.

Your very choice of words betray your obvious bias. Perhaps you should read more neutral sources instead and less of the hate and propaganda you have been diving into.

Was THIS the direction?

I agree.

LIES the fact is that Israel complied with Oslo 1 and 2 as demanded by the P.A. This stated that Israel had to leave gaza as a precursor to peace talks. The answer from the Palestinians was more violence and more terrorism. Since August 2005 hardly a day has gone by without some form of violence or terrorism emanating from gaza aimed at the Israelis. There has never been a peace declared by hamas as their charter forbids any such thing from happening. At the end of the day hamas is just your typical ISLAMONAZI totalitarian sharia regime steeped in bloodshed and violence. As soon as they gained power they went through gaza killing any fatah members/supporters they found, including young children who they threw from the roofs of buildings to die slowly as mangled heaps.

That is the cold hard facts not your ISLAMONAZI LIES and PROPAGANDA

Forum List

Back