Where are the pics of the wall? Trump said it's being built.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
So Trump said today on several occasions that the wall is being built and in process.
But he didn't offer any photos up to prove that.

Oh no.

He's not lying AGAIN is he?

wall2.jpg

• Banned
Apparently this is what the DoucheBag-in-Chief is lying/talking about. Bollards.
No, really.
Bollards.

Border Patrol: Trump border wall construction to begin in El Paso

"""U. S. Customs & Border Protection announce the official start of construction for new bollard wall to replace 20-miles of primary vehicle barriers. RUBEN R. RAMIREZ/EL PASO TIMES

A new border wall will replace fencing south of Downtown El Paso, Border Patrol officials said.

Construction of the wall will begin in the “Chihuahuita” neighborhood and continue east for four miles, the officials said.
"""""

shame we cant bury a few liberal politicians under that wall, for being such dickheads about it. After 30 or 40 go missing, I bet the wall would get funded and built real quick..

Hey Clintons, want some cash real quick?

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

I bet there will be a few 1000 illegals who are going to get stuck trying to squeeze through the wall, after a few weeks the stench of decaying diseased flesh should be a very good deterrent..

Proof liberals are never satisfied, he showed it to you and you still complain. Is it that you're butthurt because Trump is keeping his promises and Obama didn't?

I bet there will be a few 1000 illegals who are going to get stuck trying to squeeze through the wall, after a few weeks the stench of decaying diseased flesh should be a very good deterrent..

Proof liberals are never satisfied, he showed it to you and you still complain. Is it that you're butthurt because Trump is keeping his promises and Obama didn't?

oh Obama did promise to Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world nation....The liberals on this board are very unhappy because they are back in the 1st world nation again. Really pisses them off...

'it's going to be a big beautiful wall & who will pay for it?'

MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump straight up lied from day 1 & the deplorables sucked it up like the thirsty dupes they are.

Forum List

Back