trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

Well, he promised to save American jobs.

A whole bunch of GM workers got notice their jobs are going away, right before Christmas.

Now? We're finding out that the government is gonna shut down over Christmas, and won't reopen until next year.

If my retirement check is late, I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah....I think he is funny too....Want me to post the multiple videos of him declaring that "MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!"

Maybe he should shut Mexico down?

Yeah....I think he is funny too....Want me to post the multiple videos of him declaring that "MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!"

Trump and his supporters are actually stupid enough to think that he could do that.

Trump and his supporters are actually stupid enough to think that he could do that.

I watched a documentary on how Hitler rose to power today. My goodness, how eerily similar to the present orange king...

Don't worry. If the government shuts down, Obama will personally fund the International Museum of Muslim Cultures so it can stay open.

Oh wait...that was a fake news story the rubes swallowed.

I watched a documentary on how Hitler rose to power today. My goodness, how eerily similar to the present orange king...

Yes, there are quite a few similarities. I hope it doesn't come to Trump trying to take over the world though.

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Yeah, when markets collapse because of the Orange moron's actions and you're on the unemployment line, you will learn that everyone should give a shit what that monumental dolt has to say.

Last edited:

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Yeah, when markets collapse because of the Orange moron's actions and you're on the unemployment line, you will learn that everyone should give a shit what that monumental door has to say.

When Trump made his stupid statement about being willing to shut down the government and he would take responsibility, the markets tanked almost immediately.

Today? It closed at 24,370.24, and had a drop of 53.02. Wonder what is gonna happen tomorrow? Especially if Trump doubles down on his threat to shut down the government.

Yeah, when markets collapse because of the Orange moron's actions and you're on the unemployment line, you will learn that everyone should give a shit what that monumental door has to say.

When Trump made his stupid statement about being willing to shut down the government and he would take responsibility, the markets tanked almost immediately.

Today? It closed at 24,370.24, and had a drop of 53.02. Wonder what is gonna happen tomorrow? Especially if Trump doubles down on his threat to shut down the government.

Oh no, you better sell everything....quick.

Oh no, you better sell everything....quick.

I'm not in the market. But, it was when the markets and the banks crashed, that we damn near lost the whole economy.

And Trump needs to understand that his words are listened to, and they can have consequences.

Forum List

Back