Where are the govt~issued computer that Obuma illegally took from the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A lot more questions about the Russian hoax's origins, the principles, and the rolling out could be answered
if Trump got ahold of the govt-issue computers illegally removed from the WH by the exiting Obama.

Jarrett’s wire transfers to offshore banks would also make "interesting" reading, as well.

170105_moving-truck.jpg

Moving Masters, Inc, moved Obama out of the WH.

Professional movers make explicit lists of items to be moved.

Moving Masters, Inc, probably even has detailed insurance coverage of electronic items moved.

Link?

What is the basis for this claim?

I would imagine that a tech-savvy President with eight years' experience in the job would know not to take government computers with him.

I'll believe it when I see credible evidence of same; including nomenclature, asset-tag Nos., serial Nos., etc.

Until then, I'm having a truly hard time believe this to be true.

Not because I'm particularly fond of Obumble, but because I have far more respect for his intelligence than I do for his successor.

And even if it turns out that the Gubmint owns the "pink slip" on such computer(s), I'll be curious about their purpose.

Were they merely First Family or Guest general-purpose computers without confidential data on them, or more sensitive systems?

If generic, send him the bill.

If sensitive, turn the matter over to the appropriate authorities for follow-up.

So... what were they... and how did you learn of this?

Less generality, more specifics, please.

Last edited:
Where is Comey’s Clinton Report?

A lot more questions about the Russian hoax's origins, the principles, and the rolling out could be answered
if Trump got ahold of the govt-issue computers illegally removed from the WH by the exiting Obama.

Jarrett’s wire transfers to offshore banks would also make "interesting" reading, as well.

170105_moving-truck.jpg

Moving Masters, Inc, moved Obama out of the WH.

Professional movers make explicit lists of items to be moved.

Moving Masters, Inc, probably even has detailed insurance coverage of electronic items moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back