When you can't run on your record, what do you do?

in 2007 he ran on words...not actions....for he had no actions to speak of.
Now he has actions for peopel to evaluate him on.

Obama record

Prevented a Depression
Saved the auto companies
Passed comprehensive healthcare bill
Repealed DADT
Got us out of Iraq
Killed that SOB Bin Laden

Romney record

Passed comprehensive healthcare bill

Santorum record

Actually, he never did anything

When you can't run on your record, what do you do?

Make Shit Up, and Repeat it often. :):):)

Your opposition to 0's compassionate measures is an ongoing expression of your innumerable bigotries. O saved us all.

Now we get to run on the GOP record

What exactly have the Republicans accomplished in three years? In this Great Recession, what have Republicans done to assist Americans in need?

What have the Republicans done for struggling Americans since taking the House?

Let's run on that record

they have prevented the democrats from digging a hole so deep it would be impossible to get us out of it.

And yes...I truly believe that.

Actually, they have prevented Democrats from passing programs to help the unemployed, they have blocked jobs programs, blocked unemployment benefits, blocked payroll tax cuts

Creating massive and record debt HARMS Americans... Democratics must hate American children, because they want to shove the burden of paying the bills directly on their shoulders... What idiots those Democrats are...

At what point during that miraculous recovery was our credit downgraded for the first time in history?

Thanks for being my straight man today

Yes a credit downgrade brought about by a panic the Republicans brought on by threatening to default on our debt

Thanks TeaTards!

Lets just say that is true...even though it is more political rhetoric you fell for..

But saying it is true....

Seems Obama is one horrible leader then.

A great leader is not one that gets things done becuase all agree with him.

It is one that can get the ones that disagree with him to work with him.

Please Jarhead....who is falling for the political rhetoric now?

The Republicans openly said they would not cooperate with Obama and they havent on a single significant issue. Then you have the gall to say it proves Obama is not a leader?

Turn off Hannity

they have prevented the democrats from digging a hole so deep it would be impossible to get us out of it.

Actually, they have prevented Democrats from passing programs to help the unemployed, they have blocked jobs programs, blocked unemployment benefits, blocked payroll tax cuts

Creating massive and record debt HARMS Americans... Democratics must hate American children, because they want to shove the burden of paying the bills directly on their shoulders... What idiots those Democrats are...
^^^

REPORTED!! :lol:

Sure.
OK.
Thought you didnt fall for the political rhetoric out there.
Obviously, I was wrong.

OK...your turn

What have the Republicans actually done? If you block a program proposed by the Democrats, where is the GOP health plan? Where are the jobs you promised?

The GOP offered up NON INVASIVE ideas to assist with the health care issue. Obama and the democrats had no interest. They preferred governemnt invasion in the industry.

The GOP pushed for an extension of the Bush tax cuts for the business owners...and once that happened? The private sector began creating jobs again.

Your turn.

^^^

REPORTED!! :lol:

Shit...:(

AttackWatch already has a thick file on me and this is only going to make it larger...

Did Reagan tripling the existing debt to spend his way out of recession harm Americans?

Did Bush doubling the existing debt so that he could cut taxes on the wealthy and engage in two wars harm Americans

Obviously not, but the minute Obama tried to use deficit spending to fend off a Depression ........Republicans screamed...Think about the CHILDREN

Thanks for being my straight man today

Yes a credit downgrade brought about by a panic the Republicans brought on by threatening to default on our debt

Thanks TeaTards!

Lets just say that is true...even though it is more political rhetoric you fell for..

But saying it is true....

Seems Obama is one horrible leader then.

A great leader is not one that gets things done becuase all agree with him.

It is one that can get the ones that disagree with him to work with him.

Please Jarhead....who is falling for the political rhetoric now?

The Republicans openly said they would not cooperate with Obama and they havent on a single significant issue. Then you have the gall to say it proves Obama is not a leader?

Turn off Hannity

I dont watch Hannity.

And please tell me a single majority that EVER WANTS to work with the other side if the other side has the WH.

Heck...no one wanted to work with Clinton....but Clinton did what he had to do to get them to work with them...Clinton was a great leader.

Pelosi and Reid HATED BUSH and made it quite clear they didnt want to work with him....but they did...becuase Bush was a leader.

Obama is a chiuld...a followerr...a novice...hge was not ready for prime time...and becuase he has spent the better part of the last 3 years blaming others, he never learned how to BE ready for prime time.

He needs to go...and I believe he will be gone.

Sure.
OK.
Thought you didnt fall for the political rhetoric out there.
Obviously, I was wrong.

OK...your turn

What have the Republicans actually done? If you block a program proposed by the Democrats, where is the GOP health plan? Where are the jobs you promised?

The GOP offered up NON INVASIVE ideas to assist with the health care issue. Obama and the democrats had no interest. They preferred governemnt invasion in the industry.

The GOP pushed for an extension of the Bush tax cuts for the business owners...and once that happened? The private sector began creating jobs again.

Your turn.

The CBO quickly shot down the farce of a GOP Healthplan as adding MORE to debt and having minimal impact. Obamacare included most of the proposals developed by the Heritage Foundation and Romneycare

Did Reagan tripling the existing debt to spend his way out of recession harm Americans?

Did Bush doubling the existing debt so that he could cut taxes on the wealthy and engage in two wars harm Americans

Obviously not, but the minute Obama tried to use deficit spending to fend off a Depression ........Republicans screamed...Think about the CHILDREN

We're WAY beond past spending failures... 0bama has made that look like putting coins in the take-a-penny....

You FAIL again...

This thread is about Obama's accomplishments that warrant him returning to office. The finger pointing and excuses really don't help.

Somebody has to think about the kids. Many libs are trying to make their life short or burdensome.

Somebody has to think about the kids. Many libs are trying to make their life short or burdensome.

You need to stop criticizing our "Home Lunch Nazi's" right now or or or----Obama will introduce another stimulus!

fredgraph.png

The chart above shows a deeply depressed economy. The US still produce about 1 trillion less in annual GDP than they are capable of. Not only it results in a lot of human suffering, but it also starves the government of tax revenues, creating huge budget deficits.

Therefore we need more stimulus to help the economy closing the gap (which basically means creating more jobs) -- because it will also reduce the deficits.

ULP

Too late!

I'm not certain about this, but I keep hearing about all these bills that Harry Reid has prevented coming up for vote in the Senate.

Which leads me to ask this questions. Who's preventing what?

Immie

Passing a bill means .......COMPROMISE

Especially when you are the minority party. When you include poison pills in your bills like the "Eliminate environmental protections jobs bill" or the "Repeal Obamacare jobs bill" you don't get to whine......Harry Reid is blocking our jobs bills

I'm not certain about this, but I keep hearing about all these bills that Harry Reid has prevented coming up for vote in the Senate.

Immie

Especially when you are the minority party. When you include poison pills in your bills like the "Eliminate environmental protections jobs bill" or the "Repeal Obamacare jobs bill" you don't get to whine......Harry Reid is blocking our jobs bills

Hmmm, by compromse you seem to mean cave in to your opponents. That seems to be the mantra of those who hold the power at any given time.

Immie

I can tell you one thing. What Obama does is go around the country, taking credit for things he didn't do and promising more things he can't deliver. Pretty much what he's done since he hit the campaign trail last time.

Immie

Hmmm, by compromse you seem to mean cave in to your opponents. That seems to be the mantra of those who hold the power at any given time.

Immie

Strange how you repeat the GOP mantra that compromise equals failure

Compromise means "I get some of what I want......you get some of what you want"

Republicans have been unwilling to compromise on taxes even if it means $1 in tax increases for $10 in spending cuts
They were unwilling to compromise on healthcare even if it included primarily GOP proposals

Forum List

Back