When will the Crash in Stocks Resume?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Dec. 15th delay of more tariffs to keep US retailers happy should start unraveling by Thanksgiving. Huawei, Google, Apple and other FAANG stocks should start having problems sometime around the end of the third quarter due to EU proposed regulation. Also the EU is starting to tank.

The Dec. 15th delay of more tariffs to keep US retailers happy should start unraveling by Thanksgiving. Huawei, Google, Apple and other FAANG stocks should start having problems sometime around the end of the third quarter due to EU proposed regulation. Also the EU is starting to tank.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaaa….Looks like you are looking forward to the next one, are you wishing bad things of the US?

If you wanna buy low and sell high that works for the US. If you are a TDS victim just go away and stay away

If you wanna buy low and sell high that works for the US. If you are a TDS victim just go away and stay away
I do not have TDS and am an investor, I dont wish or talk about recessions or whatever, because at some point it will happen. When, could be tomorrow or in 11 1/3 years if the world ends as AOC forecasts. At that time it wont friggen matter.

Naw. Well have a few up days then tRump will say/something stupid and send them in their way down again. Then they'll turn around again. And again. And again... You get the picture.

Stocks will have to reset at some point, and this is beginning to have some of the same feel as 1999- a lot of IPO’s /new companies with no path to profitability with multi billion dollar valuations. Toss in some trade tension, a slowing global economy, a flat or nearly inverted yield curve.....you get the picture. What is going to lift stocks other than a bullish sentiment which is beginning to change. And now we see Gold coming alive.

Don't know but I have stopped putting money into the Company stock portion of my 401 and diverted 30 percent into a quarenteed fund paying 2.3 percent. Sitting on a triple in it. Ready to yank entire small cap portion and stick it there if things go bad, don't want to do that though before dividends payout

Last edited:
Don't know but I have stopped putting money into the Company stock portion of my 401 and diverted 30 percent into a quarenteed fund paying 2.3 percent. Sitting on a triple in it. Ready to yank entire small cap portion and stick it there if things go bad, don't want to do that though before dividends payout
would you consider precious metals?

Treasury signals recession near DOW off 400 Thanks Dump
Funny how it dumped because of Fed action....not because of the economy itself.
Why? Because they didn't drop rates enough ? 30 year at all time low?
Noooo ....just dropping the rate unnecessarily set it off..Fed signals .....
But the presidunce was all for it ,wanted even a deeper cut DOW off 544 now

Treasury signals recession near DOW off 400 Thanks Dump
Funny how it dumped because of Fed action....not because of the economy itself.
Why? Because they didn't drop rates enough ? 30 year at all time low?
Noooo ....just dropping the rate unnecessarily set it off..Fed signals .....

Dividend reinvestment is getting hard because even the momentum idiots are trying to reinvest. The bear traps will start triggering when EU and China capital flight to north America gets driven by liquidation of negative returns to be replaced by pitiful returns.

When will the Crash in Stocks Resume?

Today! It’s down over 608 points. Because we have a moron for a president.

Forum List

Back