When Trump said

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
He was taking on Wall Street who knew he meant taking them onto his cabinet?

it's almost funny if the man wasn"t a lying pos

dam...so he is like 90% of the politicians in the Country....
I don't know about 90% harry but the guy already lied enough to last him 8 years If you can't see all the lies all the scum in his cabinet choices that's your problem

I don't know about 90% harry but the guy already lied enough to last him 8 years If you can't see all the lies all the scum in his cabinet choices that's your problem
90% like this too?
Several years ago, Donald Trump joked, "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it."

As it turns out, he may not have been entirely kidding.

so that makes him like all the other politicians....if you cant see that then you have the same problem as you say i have...

so that makes him like all the other politicians....if you cant see that then you have the same problem as you say i have...
You're going to tell me that you know of a few presidential politicians that were more blatant in pursuit of the buck than trump is?

You're going to tell me that you know of a few presidential politicians that were more blatant in pursuit of the buck than trump is?
the guy is a billionaire....do you think making a buck is something he can just forget about?....and IF he can make a bunch of money for the country and the people who reside here,are you going to be against that?...

Forum List

Back