When Trump and Putin meet face to face in Germany next week, what will they discuss?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Does Putin speak English? I don't think I have ever seen him speak English.

He was the head of the KGB, so he probably does, I just haven't seen it that I recall.

I wonder what they will talk about.

He was the head of the KGB, so he probably does, I just haven't seen it that I recall.

I pray the moron doesn't give up any more of our secrets and I'm sure drumph will be buying the drinks to thank Putin for all his help in our election

I pray the moron doesn't give up any more of our secrets and I'm sure drumph will be buying the drinks to thank Putin for all his help in our election

president-lincoln-that-government-of-the-people-.png

What do old friends talk about when they get together again?

Memories, future plans, the date trump plans the final hand-over of the US to Pooting ...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Does Putin play golf?

Does trump have a black belt in karate?

[emoji57]

Trump is a whimp a pos that when America needed him he came up with BS bad ankle A little like that other lol great patriot GWB ,,,,,,, and yes clinton was different

Different like..

Howard Dean, who got a deferment for a bad back, and celebrated by going skiing?
How many did Dean send to their deaths ?? and I could debate your personal info post but won't waste the time

Does Putin play golf?

[emoji57]

Trump is a whimp a pos that when America needed him he came up with BS bad ankle A little like that other lol great patriot GWB ,,,,,,, and yes clinton was different

Different like..

Howard Dean, who got a deferment for a bad back, and celebrated by going skiing?
How many did Dean send to their deaths ?? and I could debate your personal info post but won't waste the time

he didn't get the chance.

Read the rules.

"You may not disclose any personal information about other members. Name, E-Mail, phone number, address, occupation, pictures, quotes, etc. that has NOT first been posted here at USMB by the member themselves (Include Link), this includes links to sites that contain said personal information."

Does Putin play golf?

[emoji57]

Different like..

he didn't get the chance.

Read the rules.

"You may not disclose any personal information about other members. Name, E-Mail, phone number, address, occupation, pictures, quotes, etc. that has NOT first been posted here at USMB by the member themselves (Include Link), this includes links to sites that contain said personal information."
What was so personal? A years old thing you never use?? Or am I wrong ?? If so I apologize

Forum List

Back