When The Void Gets Empty.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Ever felt an empty void inside your soul? Have you had this emptiness, even with friends.
Does depression set in until you find some other kick to get your void filled ?
If you've got God in you life your high never wears off, your not fixed for a little while. That proves to me that we were built to have God in our lives.

Depression is no joke and god has nothing to do with it.

I have a history of depression and bi-polar disorder in my family and I have struggled with depression at times in my life as well.

All the prayer in the world will not alleviate clinical depression.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I have a history of depression and bi-polar disorder in my family and I have struggled with depression at times in my life as well.

Sorry, but this empty void isn't about clinical depression, it's about the feeling of emptiness in your soul that you just can't fill.

Sorry, but this empty void isn't about clinical depression, it's about the feeling of emptiness in your soul that you just can't fill.

that is just because you are a weak, loser incapable of bringing yourself to spiritual highness and a need a crutch of some sort to do it. buddhists and other self-focused religions have the most happiest people for a reason while mass organized religious groups breed contempt and hate through projection onto others.

that is just because you are a weak, loser incapable of bringing yourself to spiritual highness and a need a crutch of some sort to do it. buddhists and other self-focused religions have the most happiest people for a reason while mass organized religious groups breed contempt and hate through projection onto others.

That because of all those drug laced insense they inhale.

That because of all those drug laced insense they inhale.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ever felt an empty void inside your soul? Have you had this emptiness, even with friends.
Does depression set in until you find some other kick to get your void filled ?
If you've got God in you life your high never wears off, your not fixed for a little while. That proves to me that we were built to have God in our lives.

I have this theory that people who have this void in their lives don't recognize that they do. Whatever the initial cause of the void has left them sullen and angry, searching for this, that or the other solution that's going to satisfy them ... and even if that solution is attained, they are still not satisfied because it isn't turning out to be all they thought it would be. And they are still angry or angrier. So they move on to another cause that's going to satisfy their needs and/or wants - only to find that things are still not satisfying them. And the cycle just keeps on going. They resent, truly resent others who have found a happiness of whatever kind to fill that void. It's called inner peace.

1. Calling a void empty is just plain redundant.

I have this theory that people who have this void in their lives don't recognize that they do. Whatever the initial cause of the void has left them sullen and angry, searching for this, that or the other solution that's going to satisfy them ... and even if that solution is attained, they are still not satisfied because it isn't turning out to be all they thought it would be. And they are still angry or angrier. So they move on to another cause that's going to satisfy their needs and/or wants - only to find that things are still not satisfying them. And the cycle just keeps on going. They resent, truly resent others who have found a happiness of whatever kind to fill that void. It's called inner peace.

2. Really... What are you talking about? Can you articulate some tangible benefit and provide an example of having this said void filled by whatever God? Seemingly this is a kind of "ignorance is bliss" feeling. I know personally that things like life, death, reality, and existence can be at times vague and confusing but resorting to the easy to accept notion of a invisible skyfairy God that sees and loves all or said God's "plan" is hardly the answer... And one can have inner peace without a God.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back